Fuel pump / starter problem

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jOnZ

JDM jOn
92 civic hatch everything was working fine up until recently my fuel pump doesn't prime and my starter just clicks both at the same time. I checked all my fuses and main relay its all good. My starter is good I've tried different starters my fuel pump was just working as well as the starter now they are not what's going on?

Wtf? Is this site dead now or what? I really need help on this. I tried main relay and checked all my fuses everything is grounded starter just clicks & fuel pump still will not turn on.

Perform your voltage drops, theres no simple answer. A common spot is dirty internal ignition switch contacts, which are cleanable without replacment. Also ground connections.

Tested my fuel pump its still good but no power is getting to it. My main relay and all my fuses are still good still cant seem to figure that problem out. As for my starter i tried grounding one of the starter bolts directly to frame still just clicks! :confused:

How many volts does your battery have? How many does it have when you turn on your lights? Check it post to post, then check it terminal to terminal (the part that goes around the post) If its less post to post, you may have a poor connection there. Check the ground cable too for voltage loss

Back