Fuel pump

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hazzzy

Ok I have a '92 Honda hatch with a fuel pump problem. The pump dosen't turn on when hooked up with factory wiring but if I run a wire from my under dash fuse box that is a key on it works. Just wondering if there is a fuel pump relay anywhere that might have gone bad. If anyone has any ideas let me know.

I very well could be wrong, but you may not have a fuel pump relay, if you know the pump is good, then I'd be willing to bet there is an open in the factory harness, or a bad ground....

I had this issue few years back with my parents old civic and I couldn't figure it out for the life of me, but i did end up narrowig it down to either te ecu wasent being ground or the pump went out I would go over all grounds and pull your ecu and start chaseing your wireing down with a meter to see where the power isn't getting to your pump

the fuel pump relay is part of the main relay here.

Ok I have a '92 Honda hatch with a fuel pump problem. The pump dosen't turn on when hooked up with factory wiring but if I run a wire from my under dash fuse box that is a key on it works. Just wondering if there is a fuel pump relay anywhere that might have gone bad. If anyone has any ideas let me know.
Did you check all the fuses?

Back