Fuel rail + injectors VS cams

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Justin66

The Hondaswap Canadian
As my current budget is a little low right now i was wondering if it would even be worth it to buy a higher flow fuel rail and bigger injectors vs saving up for maybe just stage 1 cams?

Would the rail/injec even give me a gain with my setup?

Could i put bigger injectors on the stock rail?

Is this package any good, i havent heard too much about buddy club.
Buddy Club Spec 4 head package | JDM Honda Parts, JDM Honda Engines / JDM Nissan Motor Swaps, Used JDM Parts - Password JDM

Youll see more gain from the cams, a fuel rail and injectors wont do anything unless you have upgraded other internal parts that you need more fuel. I dont recall hearing anything bad about Buddy Club parts.:shrug2:

id also say the cams will give you a better deal for now...wait on the fuel rail/injectors until you get into the internal build a bit. and i have heard of buddy club...but no little about it. good luck. }=)

cams absolutely... what good are bigger injectors on a stock motor? and why replace the fuel rail? no good unless you are on a high power application.

Got ya. Ill probably save up for the cams/package. Its over $1k, but then again i knew cams would never be cheap...... unless someone knows of a cheaper package type deal?

Ok while we are still on topic of cams, could i use stage 1 skunk2 cams without aftermarket retainers and springs? Would there be any risk or reliablity issues?

i know with my motor, to use the RPW stage 1 cam you need the stage 1 valvetrain they sell too...

Back