Fuel Rich prelude?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mortalidiot

Okay so the guy before me's hackjob and wiring didn't ever work like it should I supppose. I have the p13 still in my h22a prelude but that just means it should be running the wrong compression ratios but it should still pull like it should? The main question is tho that there is a plug on top of the fuel injector pgfi thing to the right of the tb. there is another plug in on the backside of it. If I run my car without the top one plugged in it will cut out and die... if I have them both plugged in my car idles at 2000rpm's when im in neutral till I come to a dead stop. but I unplugged the bottom one and left the top one in and it still idles weird but it doesnt go to 2000 when im in neutral. I checked the map sensor plug and plugged the one from the fuel injectors into it to make sure they weren't switched and it wouldnt start lol. Any help would be awesome I really wanna buy a new h22a harness so anyone with one for sell hit me up because I wanna learn how to wire it up correctly so all I will need to do is plug in the ecu when I get it.

Back