Fuel system help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

street_racer_271

adrenaline is my high
Hey me again, just wondering what kind of products are good for upgrading my fuel system, i was thinking of doing AEM, but one of the guys from a shop in Winnipeg told me to do something else if im wanting ~500whp, so if you guys know of any other brands that would be good let me know, thanks in advance

what exactly are you wanting? fuel rail? pump? injectors? fpr? youre gonna need all of that for 500 hp.

I don't think any of the stock fuel system will be left alone for 500hp. That's a pretty lofty goal.

Aeromotive makes some decent fuel system components if you are looking for names to research.

yea im looking for fuel pump, possibly walbro, and then for fuel rail, filter and pressure regulator i had AEM, and for injectors i was looking at 1000cc HKS injectors, but AEM is definalty out, ill check out what Aeromotive has for parts

RC makes good injectors. AEM fpr is supposed to be good, but pricey. AEM fuel rail and filter are unnecessary. theres better rails out there, and the filter isnt necessary IMO

Back