Fuel system redo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You're doing great. Posting progress for feedback - and believe me, if you were screwing things up there would be feedback to that end.

You're doing it right, and taking your time. This will set the stage for the results. ;)

Not throwing a bunch of bullshit either - I like that. This thread has had 237 views - believe that guys that know their stuff have looked it over and concur - I"ve learned a lot of the guys don't post just for fun. They check on the baby, and if it's doing ok, move on to someone that needs help.

Last edited:
Not throwing a bunch of bullshit either - I like that. This thread has had 237 views - believe that guys that know their stuff have looked it over and concur - I"ve learned a lot of the guys don't post just for fun. They check on the baby, and if it's doing ok, move on to someone that needs help.

Agreed that's one of the things I like about this place you don't see a lot of the "F*CKING IDIOT" post at the worst its a "that's a bad idea, and this is why" people seem to take time to explain themselves and don't just hurl insults.

Back