Full aluminum radiator

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

UDT

What do you guys think of this radiator. I will the mfg. and price after i get comments. Im just curious what people think of the quality based looks.

LOOK

It looks like a stock one that's been spray painted silver? You can't really tell much from pictures- I'd pressure test the sucker and see if it leaked.

LOL i was thinking it looked stock too. LOL it from radiator barn. So i know there not bull shitting. I emailed them asking thme for pics and the guy to pics for me.

its painted....look at the metal.....

Looks nice I guess, like a brand new stock one. I see the welds too, but I mean it just doesn't look impressive, who knows, like Mike said test it and see.

Well, ideally you'd line up a stock radiator, that one, and a huge aluminum core racing radiator- feed them all the same temperature and flow rate of water, flow the same speed/temperature of air over them, then measure the outlet temperature.

:)

Originally posted by Calesta@Mar 18 2005, 09:36 PM
Well, ideally you'd line up a stock radiator, that one, and a huge aluminum core racing radiator- feed them all the same temperature and flow rate of water, flow the same speed/temperature of air over them, then measure the outlet temperature.

:)
[post=475488]Quoted post[/post]​

:( Lot o work for average Joe consumer.

I could see my self doing something like that if i had more friends that were closer that were also really technical. Im the only one, and thats why my friends call me about shit.

Originally posted by UDT@Mar 19 2005, 12:00 AM
I could see my self doing something like that if i had more friends that were closer that were also really technical. Im the only one, and thats why my friends call me about shit.
[post=475629]Quoted post[/post]​

LOL I know wxactly what you mean.
Regarding the radiator, I'd just rock a stock radiator if that one costs more. If you are going to spend more than what it would cost for a stock rad, I'd get a koyo or fluidyne (the latter is my choice)

Back