full coilover vs. spring/strut combo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eg6sir

Supa Mod
VIP
alright.. i'm wondering which would be better.. a full coilover setup that doesnt have adjustable damping(PIC Apex) or a spring/adj. strut combo (H&R sports w/ AGXs).. .. just wondering before i drop $700 on the coilovers.. because i could get the spring/strut for $100 or so cheaper.. lets hear some opinions

PIC are GREAT. i'll vouch.

ive been riding on full coilovers for a few days. what a difference. so stiff. so nice.

just completed the order with Jason from Suja1 Motoring right now.. shipping out tomorrow.. woot!!1 cant wait

went with the apex p2 10k F 8k R

Last edited:
Where did this company apppear from? Or is this THE Apex we all know of..? Just trying to get some info on these coilovers. Thanks!

PIC's owner was on Honda-Tech(they might still be there). I've talked to them when they were getting started; all their stuff are made in Taiwan but are high-quality. Their design was also very good(the settings on the damper actually made a difference) and was digressive.

You can make either work, but what exactly are your needs. You may not need a true coilover system. What is your budget.

PIC's owner was on Honda-Tech(they might still be there). I've talked to them when they were getting started; all their stuff are made in Taiwan but are high-quality. Their design was also very good(the settings on the damper actually made a difference) and was digressive.
;)... Preesh8 it!!!!

Back