Full Exhaust Piping

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CRXSI91

Ive been searching around every performance website that makes exhaust systems,to find an Turbo exhaust system for the crx,but i cant find anything.

I dont want to have to get it custom made...id rather just get universal 3 inch piping..but i cant even really find that...all im looking for is the down pipe (3"),Catalytic conv. (3"),Straight pipe (3"),and then after that,i was just going to buy a Apex I universal muffler....and i already know atleast one person on this site has turboed a crx before..so can someone help me find some piping?

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Sep 16 2004, 03:15 PM
hell yeah, good prices on 3" 304 stainless tubing :)
[post=391215]Quoted post[/post]​

thanks everybody..that helped out a lot..because i plan on getting a turbo in the far future..but i just wanted to get the piping out of the way.

Burn Stainless Website

These guys also make lightweight mufflers, and offer good prices, better than kteller (at least the last time I looked) on their piping. I plan on getting a couple of their mufflers (two to be used in line, to cut down on sound) and piping to build my cutom center-up exhaust.

Back