full jdm gsr complete swap, b18c1,

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hammerdgolfer

is anyone interested in this, its obd1, im buying a complete front clip to use the body panels and firwall and dash and want to sell this to compensate for some fo the cost, 2200 bucks plus whatever shipping, let me know if anyones interested, never ran in the us, fresh pull, the one im lookin at is obd1

B18C1 is not JDM, it is a USDM GSR motor.

Either it is a USDM motor, or it is not a B18C1, just a B18C. Which one?

i guess i just took it for granted as a b18c1, its a b18c, right out of a front clip from japan, obd1,

i may be selling off the tranny so hit me up with any parts you may be interested in,
2200 for a full swap aint that bad

what about 600 for the tranny and 1600 for the longblock people?

possibly i can, how much is your offer?
want to see if the full swap sells before i part it out but it doesnt look like its selling...

bump, waitin for the right buyer to come on through,
2400 shipped to out around texas-chicago,
2500 shipped to east coast and
2300 shipped to the west coast,
or meeting in wa/oregon,

Damn such a good price. I'll let some local people up here in Wasyhington know mang. Could you do 1900 picked up or something? My buddy needs a motor, and he works at bk with me....

awesome, thanks alot man,
2000 is as low as i can go though, but still a great price, keep in touch if you know anyone interested, where are you at? when i get my 90 done we should meat up and roll around for a night or something

going to pick up the clip early this week, if nobody comes through im going to piece it up on ebay

hey how much are you offering for that wirering harness?

I know someone that might be interested. He's talking to his dad, and I'll know by monday if he is 95% into this or not, I'll pm you then, otherwise, I'm being lazy.

Where are you located exactly, I'm up in the greater Everett area? And would that 2k, come with every thing including the whole harness, ecu, the axles, full block/tranny, mounts, all wiring pretty much needed for a 94 civic 4 door, and how many miles exactly?

He's pretty interested as it is, just has to talk to his pops because 2k debt is a good amount for a fellow bk worker as myself.

hi, ya let me know monday, it comes with everything,
i dont run b series yet so its not like i need any of it, you get the axels,wireringharness, full block/head/tranny, motor mounts, ecu, dont know whatelse there is to list but it is everything, im just using the front clip for body parts and maybe rhd,

i live in southern wasington, right by portland, i wish i had a map i could look up where everett is on, but i will find out tomorrow,

Originally posted by senate_9427@Jan 22 2004, 12:59 AM
B18C1 is not JDM, it is a USDM GSR motor.

Either it is a USDM motor, or it is not a B18C1, just a B18C. Which one?

Does it really matter? they only have a 10 hp difference anyway. :shrug2:

Back