full movies coming to youtube

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

From memorable hits and cult classics like Caddyshack, Goodfellas, Scarface, and Taxi Driver to blockbuster new releases like Inception, The King’s Speech, Little Fockers, The Green Hornet and Despicable Me. Movies are available to rent at industry standard pricing, and can be watched with your YouTube account on any computer. The new titles will begin appearing later today and over the coming weeks to YouTube - Movies, so keep checking back.”

Awesome. Now I can watch a movie once for $3.99 or I can get it on Netflix and keep it indefinitely or stream it repeatedly. For the price of 3 movies in a month, I could have Netflix.

Youtube sucks. They should stick with videos of kids singing and lighting farts on fire.

Yes, but netflix doesn't have everything. And, my blue ray player has a youtube app. so, effectively, i have a new streaming service for my home theater. I don't mind paying a couple bucks for a new release.

I can see using this on a very occasional basis, but for my everyday entertainment viewing Netflix is much more cost-effective and they have more than enough content to keep me interested.

Youtube needs to stop doing things until it can get basic service to work correctly.

I just bought a bunch of motorcycle gear Sunday, so I was looking at a bunch of youtube low quality review videos. I chit you not, half of them wouldn't load. I'd have to pause it and go to another one while the 2 minute video loaded over a 5-10 minute time.

youtube has always had that issue.

I'd be pissed if I paid for something and youtube was having one of those lets take forever days....

Blockbuster has 3.99 movies... they're going out of business.. lol

there are too many options for movies. you can stream blockbuster, netflix, ondemand or if you want to get out, you can go to red box or a brick and mortar store. plus, you can download anything else.

Honestly B, I dont' think you will use this....ever.....

blockbuster won't exist soon
i don't get on demand (don't have but basic cable)
i've never used red box, but when ever i walk past it in the super market it always appears to be out of stock of everything good.
i generally don't download movies either. I want the full 5.1 experience on good movies, and that generally doesn't come across in xvid, and x264's are just too damn big to bother with (3+ gb)

Red boxes around here are usually pretty wel stocked. :shrug2: $1>$4

Back