Full-Race Civic built for Episode of 'Pinks!'

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

YouKnowWhoIBee

my avatar is better.
http://www.panekmechanik.com/videos/Pinks%20Teaser.wmv -7.33 mb

FRpinkspainted6.jpg

FRpinkscarmyhood.jpg

FRpinksstaginglanes1.jpg

FR-Pinks.JPG

Stock Sleeve SOHC at 30psi that made 460hp. Tuned by Jeff Evans.

more info on the buildup: http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1496464&page=1

Geoff from full race even posts the results and he thoughts on the decision on the show. Lots on pics too :)

sunday i think... the results are shown in geoffs first post. And i think he has to wait till the show airs before he puts up the vid.

Seen it on TurboD. or HMT. I don't remember lol, ya its pretty wicked.

i wonder how he tuned that shit....30 psi is ALOT...

.but those times are nice...

yeah, i was there for the taping.. it was a 92ish rx-7 vs that he was racing.. with out nitrous, the civic was pretty slow.. i'd tell you who won, but i dont want to blow it...

i have vids of all the races from that one, so if you want them, hit me up on aim and i'll send them over! I was using a digital camera, so the quality wasnt all that great.

edit: show air's sometime in february.

Fast as hell, but they lost the car due to a ripped silicone coupler after the second race I think...

D-Series? Hawt.

I love the color as well. As do I love the homemade garden-edging lip spoiler.

jeff evans.

and the hell with the pink car... did you see the numbers from his STREET CAR?

it just made 790.1whp and 610 tq last night)

NUTS! lol

Quoted post[/post]]
yeah, i was there for the taping.. it was a 92ish rx-7 vs that he was racing.. with out nitrous, the civic was pretty slow.. i'd tell you who won, but i dont want to blow it...

i have vids of all the races from that one, so if you want them, hit me up on aim and i'll send them over! I was using a digital camera, so the quality wasnt all that great.

edit: show air's sometime in february.

the civic wasnt running nitrous...it was 'fake' nitrous, only there so they could get lengths 'if they take off the nitrous'

Back