full-race kit is here :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Wow. We want a videa when that finally gets into the car. :)

How long did it take you to get your stuff from FullRace? I am gonna order Precision Turbo and FullRace Manifold from them. Just need to know how long it would take.

i heard that full-race manis crack faster than the cast ones. i personally don't know, but these guys that said this have built many turbo motors.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH are you fucking kidding me?

man take your head out of your ass and then flush out the remains.

this manifold will NOT crack. hands down. and even if it does, which it won't it has a LIFETIME free replacement warranty.

itd be pretty hard to crack a piece of 1/4 flat stock. how much did this whole setup run you? and could ya refresh my memory on what its bolting on to?

Originally posted by TypeRcivic+Aug 4 2003, 04:48 PM-->
How long did it take you to get your stuff from FullRace? I am gonna order Precision Turbo and FullRace Manifold from them. Just need to know how long it would take.
a while... but it was mostly precisions fault. which i didn't end up going with.
i'd say the kit was done probably within 2 weeks after i paid. I don't know. im not a good example.

I paid him 1500 to get him started on the manifold... then he pieced together the kit stuff for me, then i paid my balance due... then we waited 6+ weeks for precision to take their cocks out of their mouths for my sc61. decided to fuck waiting, and went to the sc63... Then geoff's turbos came in... dubbed the FR63, and thats the turbo that is pictured.

get the manifold and get his turbo. its better.

rsaeini Posted on Aug 4 2003
@ 04:25 PM
B, now that we got to see all your nice toys you just purchase...i think you need to list for us again what your setup is.

ok, well... lol

do you really want to know?

ok, well.... here she goes from the top.

block:
ImportBuilders.com PACKAGE 7: IB Sleeved "Killer" GSR B18C Block
Golden Eagle sleeved 84mm
JE pistons 9:1 compression (wishing i went with 9.5:1, but oh well .. figure -.2 for the b16 head, and about +.2 for the 84mm bore puts me right about back to 9:1)
Eagle Rods (DOH! definitely the weakest point of my setup)
Bore, Hone, Hot tank, Decked
Balanced Crank
Polished Crank
All new Bearings & Thrusts
All new seals, and Oil pan Gasket
New VTEC oil pump
New VTEC water pump

head:
ImportBuilders.com "Dominator" Head Package:
Special, Import Builders budget package of re-vamping your existing head. Comes with full valvetrain kit, good for up to 13 MM lift, 9500 RPM, with Portflow Ti retainers, and a special 3-angle valve job. Also, you get all new valve seals and a thorough hot tank and cleaning. Head resurfaced only. All that done on my b16 SiR2 head. stock sir2 cams/gears for now.

Fuel Delivery/Management:
hondata s200/b
RC 860CC injectors
walboro intank 255HP pump

Misc Parts:
JG VictorX intake manifold
GSR tranny/Quaiffe LSD
the full-race turbo kit as you have just seen
Golden Eagle Vacuum Port
awaiting stage 3 axles from falcongsr on h-t
hondata intake manifold gasket
catch can system.... still haven't decided on which, as they all seem to suck.

Oil System:
Moroso oil pan, pick up, pump
Golden Eagle Oil Filter Oil feed kit (kinda like the ls/vtec kits for oil)
Earls fittings, SS lines

Electornics:
apexi VAFC (probably going to sell and not use)
apexi AVCR
apexi Full auto timer
apexi EL Glo Boost guage in PSI
Greddy Warning Meter EGT
Greddy Warning Meter Oil Pressure

Exhaust:
3" downpipe/flexpipe
3" car sound cat
3" custom cat bak
3" Apexi N1 "muffler"
open wastegate - no dump tube will be used.

uhh i don't remember anything else.... although, im sure there's more. lol
anything in particular you need to know?

Originally posted by xyswany@Aug 4 2003, 05:15 PM
itd be pretty hard to crack a piece of 1/4 flat stock. how much did this whole setup run you? and could ya refresh my memory on what its bolting on to?

Full Race Equal Length Manifold
Full Race "Back Door" Intercooler
Full Race Downpipe
Garrett T3/60-1 Turbo or Garrett T4/T04E 60 Trim Turbo
Tial 40mm Wategate
Tial 50mm Blow Off Valve
Aluminium Intercooler Piping
Full Race Oil Line Kit
Silicon Couplers / Hose Clamps

Price: $3,899.00

and i got a turbo upgrade.... the FR63

Hmmm....you must still live at home with the parents....Even I cant afford that much to put into a car. Still a sweet setup, I need to get a ride in it when it's done.

Originally posted by Airjockie@Aug 4 2003, 06:51 PM
Hmmm....you must still live at home with the parents....Even I cant afford that much to put into a car. Still a sweet setup, I need to get a ride in it when it's done.

:lol: of course. i wouldn't have it any other way. lol I'm also single.... so there's another expense i don't have.

I'll give you and anyone else who wants a ride one. i just gotta INSTALL it first :p

Ji- i bet i will be spinning after 60 as well... but it doesn't mean i won't pull on ya once 2nd gear comes :p besides- there's alwasy the drag raidals that im probably going to run for daily driving. lol

Wow Brian, sweet setup you got there!!! Once you get everything hooked up take mad engine shots and 1/4 times. Thumbs up!!

aren't eagle rods only good to 400hp? I'm going to take a stab in the dark and say your going to come real close if not ownzor 400

Back