Full throttle launch and full throttle shift

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

96coupeb18

Except Hondata is there any other program or ecu reprogramer that is just as good and can offer full throttle launch and full throttle shift. Hondata is pretty high I think, but I understand the worth of it. I like the boost, vtec control and most importantly both of the full throttle capabilities.

You can get into a Hondata system for less than $300... you won't have all the options, but you can get the full throttle shift and launch controls added on for not too much more.

s200 = $295
3-step rev limiter = $125

so for hondat with launch control and if you install and don't have to pay to get it tuned or just don't tune it it will run you $420 and then you can go smoke a J

there might be tax or shipping or something like that as well though

there might still be a guy in MN (where I live) selling a s200 with boost if you are interested, he had a pretty good price on it if I remember

Well I definelty need the boost option since I will be running a turbo, and it says that the 3 step rev is $125 and boost option would be $200 so that is $620, and $100 for tuning and install from a dealer in GA. anyone know where I can get this cheaper???? thanks

the guy I know that is selling is asking around $450 right now for the s200 plus boost. I just contacted him to see if it is still for sale
I'll let you know

hondata for less than 300?!?!?!?!?! WHERE?!

civicious- have you ever checked the hondata website? they list it at $295

Back