FULLRACE civic on PINKS! tonight...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eg6sir

Supa Mod
VIP
its on right now.. and just about over, but it'll be on again in a couple of hours..

that civic seemed so slow or the driver didnt know what he was doin...that rx-7 hooked up like crazy and pulled crazy 2........last weeks civic was better :p

full races pink civic was fast the day before it ran 11.2@130 first pass then a slick blew after the trap and they hit the wall. a coupler ripped after the first run on the show and they had no boost. they would have left with that rx7 if it didnt.

that civic seemed so slow or the driver didnt know what he was doin...that rx-7 hooked up like crazy and pulled crazy 2........last weeks civic was better

did everyone miss the thread about this like, 3 months ago????

Wow just watched this episode over here on the west coast and it seems like there was somthing seriously wrong with the FR Civic. The fake nitrous bottle was badass though. So they ending up blowin a coupler or somthing? They didnt say any thing about it on the show.

Yeah, a hose coupler burst, and they were left with a low-compressoin SOHC 1.6L...lol

I'm surprised it even turned the slicks

Thats gay they didnt say any thing about that on the show. They couldnt send someone to a shop to get a coupler? The RX7 guy got to replace the drakin drive line.

1. nothing ever went wrong with the rx-7. that was the show with the mustangs.
2. the coupler burst on the last run, even if they could get a new one, they already lost the car.

that show is gay anyways. they don't say shit about the cars, or anything that happens. and usually they can't drive. that red hatch sucked ass. you could tell the kid couldn't drive when he needed 12 car lengths to win. they said the hatch had 600hp. ok.

the best episode was the one with the nova vs the old skool corvette. i think they said the two cars had 3000 hp between the two.

I don't know about people not being able to drive.

There was some guy in Orlando with a Pro-Street Nova beating a Meth-powered tube-frame Camaro. Guy could tree it like it was his job, and he beat a $250,000 drag car with a $50,000 weekend track car. Both guys were good, but the Methanol car couldn't hook.

Quoted post[/post]]
that show is gay anyways. they don't say shit about the cars, or anything that happens. and usually they can't drive. that red hatch sucked ass. you could tell the kid couldn't drive when he needed 12 car lengths to win. they said the hatch had 600hp. ok.

the best episode was the one with the nova vs the old skool corvette. i think they said the two cars had 3000 hp between the two.

Quoted post[/post]]
I don't know about people not being able to drive.

There was some guy in Orlando with a Pro-Street Nova beating a Meth-powered tube-frame Camaro. Guy could tree it like it was his job, and he beat a $250,000 drag car with a $50,000 weekend track car. Both guys were good, but the Methanol car couldn't hook.

thats the one i was talking about. it was the only good episode on the show

I watched it, and the show does suck. They don't say anything about the cars, how they were built etc- just a bunch of back and forth "bargaining" and some races without any times on the clock.

Back