Fully built ls/vtec

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

draward

Beast motor for sale, the bottom end is put together by a local reputable shop here in Winnipeg (company name is Competition Engine) , everything has been acid bathed , ACL race series bearings and thrust washers, ARP HEADSTUDS AND ROD BOLTS , blue printed and balanced... 81.5 MM ARIAS turbo pistons, EAGLE H beam LS rods, all brand new gaskets throughout the motor, new rings, headwork was done by the head machinist at piston ring (another reputable machine shop in my city), its got a 3 angle valve job, port n polished, valve guide seals replaced. GSR cams come with the motor, the head is a b16a1 that has also been acid bathed and cleaned.

the motor is sitting apart right now, so whoever purchases this bad boy would have to put it together or we can work something out

Im currently into this motor for just shy of $3000 canadian so im looking to get $2500 canadian for it... my loss is your gain, I will entertain offers however lowballers will be ignored....

I will ship anywhere at the buyers expense

ONTO the pics!!!

9tn0nb.jpg

28lue88.jpg

2jahtox.jpg

211o45h.jpg

nqsorn.jpg

msn989.jpg

iofaxy.jpg

zmy69d.jpg

22eqsp.jpg

ogw32d.jpg