Fully built Z6. 11:1 comp. I have a few questions.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I drove it for a while staying out of vtec due to the bigger cams. i did this with the Pw0 ecu from the old setup. That way it ran just a tad lean for more oil to seap in and let the rings sit. By the way i used carquest 10-w30 oil. Again i stayed out of vtec. okkk maybe once or twice did i turn it to 7k. Not very often since it got slower in vtec. Anyway,I let my mom drive it for another 500 miles and then i changed the oil to mobil1 synthetic. Ran it for another month until i went obd1 and had Eddie tune it. Once it was tuned i beat on it like there was no tommorow. Vtec ripped the tires and i loved it.

Blowby is coming from the valve cover. The air intake is sucking it up. Its fine now since i put a baffle in between. Now i just have to figure out why my 2 day old plugs are white:ph34r: but thats another story:p .

keep up the good work andrew

hmmmmm going lean much? lol

hmmmmm going lean much? lol

actually the wideband says i'm right on. 14.5-9 and 13ish on the top end. I say that pretty good.

back to topic. due tp work i cant get anything done. If you want to tackle the suspension swap i'm up for it as soon as i get my other crx back:cool:

Swap? your putting those stiff springs off the red car onto your blue one?

no i'm taking the disk brakes off the blue and putting them on the red one. I'm also changing the MC.

Back