Fun activity when you get really bored

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That RRS Bot guy is a real post whore. :|

My fist post.

i know this is a little off topic, but is shipping included in your $2K swap price, and if so where can you get it? also, is this for an H22A, or the USDM model?

I started lurking on the board back in september of 04.

Number 27 thread killer. I knew I was up there, but figured it was a little higher on the list.

I'm swapping a 91 Teg b18a1 into my EF, b18a1 cause i dont wan to convert to obd1, and its to much for a b16 motor and trans anyways. What wiring harness should i use? A combonation of the Teg and stock Civic. Can I keep the Teg harness on the Teg motor and use the Teg ECU? Will that set up plug into the car? My car is not an Si , its a shitty Dualpoint motor so should I buy an Si harness. This is the only thing that I'm having trouble finding info on. Just some advice so I dont get everthing together and not have what I need.
First thread, noob status for sure.

my first post is LOOOONNNGGGG gone... lost in one of the many pre-02 board "updates" (epic data destroying crashes)

it was something regarding parts required for doing a reverse mini-me... i had spun a bearing on the stock D16Z6 in my del sol and had a D15B7 block available for free... i was looking for info about what gaskets and belts to use... something like that

if i remember correctly, i believe the first response was pissedoffsol (B) saying "its about damn time you made it here" lol

Thread killer #30! 400+ threads slain. Woo haa!

First thread: (Can't seem to dig up my first post)
Hi, I have an OBD1 intake on an OBD0 car. The EACV/IACV is a little different, my computer is throwing code 14... Do they send a different signal to the ECU?

I dont have another obd1 eacv to swap out to see if the current one is bad. They look similar, and have similar air ports and water hook ups, and even have the same plug-in socket. the OBD0 harness just snaps right in. But I am throwning the code... Now what?

P.S. I cant just bolt on the OBD0 EACV.. the bolt pattern is different.. <_<

Pics: (Red X's now..)

I was already elbow deep in my first swap and asked an intelligent question.. I'm pretty surprised. I figured it would be some horrible embarrassing thing... I've gone backwards.

And, no one bothered answering the noob. Thanks, assholes!

Last edited:
Back