Fun day for a 56K slaughterfest

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

xj0hnx

I wanna be sedated
VIP
Starting the day out right...

s407ee4d0e5809.jpg

Crappy accidentel cool picture...

s407ee51a24ba0.jpg

Stopped by Honda, but they were closed =(

s407ee55ac5c71.jpg

The Sport, a Civic with a performance package, really cool seats too, kind of like the new CTRs, but not...

s407faf7a8b2af.jpg

Learn the meaning of fear...

s407ee67011188.jpg

s407ee6a63d0a3.jpg

s407faf2233466.jpg

On the way home, the castle by my house...

s407ee70c83db1.jpg

s407ee75129833.jpg

And then I get home, and find out I have a new nieghbor...

s407ee78f900c1.jpg

Dont' be skurd...

s407ee7c72231a.jpg

Well, that's it for now, you can bet, I will be whoring out the 0101011001000101 plenty here pretty soon.

All your bandwidth are belong to us.

That porsche (sp?) was wicked. I also really like the honda logo at the dealer on the big tall red pole thing... it looked so cool...

tuurbo celica eh? nice pics john, i like how the civic looks in front of that castle- almost looks like it could be your castle- :p

you only blurred some of the plates. just wondering if you ment to :)

great pics though

Originally posted by yoshi@Apr 15 2004, 09:50 PM
you only blurred some of the plates. just wondering if you ment to :)

great pics though

Yea, I noticed after I posted them, but I doubt anyone is going to get the plates, find hte owner, and then fly to Germany to steal them.

It's the non SRS ITR, and I'm 99% sure it would bolt right onto a rex or 4th gen Civic.

i was checkin them out on ebau, looks about 150-200, thats something ill look into when i have money, :lol:

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Apr 15 2004, 10:36 PM
oh i was worried about that, your sure it fits? niiiiiice :) how much do they run?

I know that when I was researching parts for my intermitent wiper failure, haha, that I compared a EG, and EF wiper (combination) switch, and the holes are the same size. Now do they have the same number of splines? More than likely yes, but that's where the 01% comes from, because I didn't actually try it myself.

And yea, 150-275, which is usually determined by condition, is about average. If you find them on Ebay, be sure to look how much the shipping is, and that it is in the US, those Japanese Ebay places rape on shipping.

Originally posted by Calesta@Apr 15 2004, 11:30 PM
I wouldn't mind getting one of those wheels into my sedan, but I don't think I'll find one in tan.

;)

Yea, the closest you can get on that is the yellow stitched one, but those are retarded hard to find.

And I don't think it would match up too well anyway...

ITRwheel.jpg

I gots a few pics of my new system. I need to get em uploaded and resized first.

Good pics man :)

the yellow stitching, that is from an accord type R no? EDM? i know the shift knobs in the Euro-R's have yellow numbering...

Originally posted by Sobe_Death@Apr 16 2004, 06:48 AM
the yellow stitching, that is from an accord type R no? EDM? i know the shift knobs in the Euro-R's have yellow numbering...

It's from the yellow Integra Type R, it had yellow Recaros, and everything had yellow stitching instead of red. Not sure about the back seats though.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Apr 15 2004, 05:40 PM
Yea, the closest you can get on that is the yellow stitched one, but those are retarded hard to find.

And I don't think it would match up too well anyway...

That wouldn't look quite right. :lol:

I don't care too much about the steering wheel in the Civic though- it's perfectly fine for me, and it plays well to the sleeper theme. Minimal visual modification.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Originally posted by Calesta@Apr 16 2004, 08:03 PM

That wouldn't look quite right. :lol:

I don't care too much about the steering wheel in the Civic though- it's perfectly fine for me, and it plays well to the sleeper theme. Minimal visual modification.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Very true, I just like a slightly smaller wheel, less play at high speeds, and steering feels sharper..

Back