Fun, fun, fun.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TurboMirage

That’s how you get ants
VIP
gangbangers! :p

that sucks though.

i was at one of our local malls, and saw this early 20yr old black kid beating up this same age black chick down by the restroom hall. i immediately went to security :) in the end, the guy ended up getting arrested by a worcester cop in front of everyone and the chick was picked up by some other chick. the mall cop told me he had some warrants out for theft or something.

Hey man, these are the people you seem to idolize.

Your area sucks, and there is no reason to live there.

Some dude got jumped by four other guys and got his throat cut pretty much right in front of my woman's store.

wow, these gang people are a bunch of fucking bitches huh?
your stories always seem to start with this ONE guy got jumped by 4 guys...

Quoted post[/post]]
Some dude got jumped by four other guys and got his throat cut pretty much right in front of my woman's store.

wow, these gang people are a bunch of fucking bitches huh?
your stories always seem to start with this ONE guy got jumped by 4 guys...

Thats how a gang operates.

Most "gangbangers" can't fight any better than the average person, nor are they in better shape physically, or built more, or any other thing.

They do have a crazy mentality and do use their numbers to be protected and pray on the weak.

They do have a crazy mentality and do use their numbers to be protected and pray on the weak.

"crazy"? more like primal... i've seen more organized hunts on national geographic...
gangs are the urban version of tigers, except tigers are smart...

why are you disappointed in NOT being there/seeing it happen?

yeah... i really wish i could of seen this dude get his throat cut....

didnt you say that you do alot to keep kids out of gangs/violence... when you actually WANT to SEE that sort of shit..

i dunno man, i like you, but... lol i duno.

OH SNAP JERRY LEWIS!!!!!!

lol, steve.. you've always had a way with making threads jsut a little more interesting.

There was this guy over in the United Way (we rent half of our building to them on the cheap cause they're good neighbors), he was talking about how he was down on his luck and needed $5 for this or that. I was in their office cause it was just the girls (the manager was gone) and I was worried for them. In comes the dentist from accross the lot talking about how this guy and his buddies are working the whole street trying to buy drugs. This dood gets pissed, I thought I was gonna have to swing on him, but he left. One week later we get broken into at 1AM...

I don't fuck around with that shit anymore, had he stepped out of line I would have thrown his ass through the storefront window he was standing in front of and proceeded to give him the beating of his fucking life...

Times like this I quote 50 cent "I'll put a hole in a nigga, I ain't mutha-fuckin playin"

damn...thats just crazy...my girlfriend parked up under a parking garage at our mall...and a guy just ran up on her car with a gun and demanded all of her money...pretty fucked up

yea...this happened about a year and half ago...and she is STILL scared to go out by herself...even to just run up to the gas station she wants me to ride along...and it sure as hell has me more aware of my surroundings..

Sometimes that's a problem. When you roll a 7 and a 3 and you don't know which to spend on the "Magick Attack" or the "Self Healing".

nah...she hasnt talked to a professional about it...ive actually brought that up to her...but she hasnt really jumped on board with that idea...hopefully over time she will get more comfortable with it...we will see...but yea...i just started a new job...and if i can save up money...that wouldnt be a bad idea for her to learn some martial arts...but then again...would it even help when someone has a gun to your face...i guess i wouldnt know until im put in that position...

krav maga > guns

if your serious about self defense then thats the shit. traditional kung fu is just pretty shit that people dont take seriously these days. its more of an art form or show off style. there are so many more rounded and better ways to train yourself nowadays. for the self awareness and discipline and mentality of it its just as good as anything else, but in practical street fighting situations its just not practical.

any sort of jiu jitsu would be good for practical self defense, or if you could find any generic "mma" gyms in your area then that would be the best.

if someone rolled up on me with a gun, yea, i'd give em what they want, but anything else, and i'm fighting.

I go to school in downtown San Diego, and my school is righton the border of where it starts to get ghetto, so we see some crazy shit. i seriously never go out there without 2 knives. sounds dumb but a lot of stories i've heard about the muggings and stuff down here, they will always shoot or stab you anyways, after they get everything. so knowing that, i feel like, its me or him, whos going to go down first?

its funny, because like blanco was saying above, i always am alert. i really started doing that after getting out of boot camp. now i can be talking to someone, but my eyes will be scanning around me while we are wa,king somewhere or whatever. people get all wierd about it sometimes. thye're just just like "what are you doing" or they start looking where i'm looking, thinking there's something going on.

Back