Fun, fun, fun.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

good call.

isn't it great, a bunch of losers beating the shit out of each other? darwinism at it's finest :)

on another note, i'd love to watch too. :) fuck blanco i'll bring the popcorn.

blanco i would get my girl out of there. One day there will be shooting asnd you never know who the bullet isgoing to hit. Dude think of her safetly, get her out.

Quoted post[/post]]
And there you have it. The war begins with a 12 man brawl inside Rado Shack in the mall, again right across from my woman's store. But thankfully, again, she wasn't at work. From what I heard it would've been a great fight to watch...outside. What ever happened to taking it outside anyway? They all but destroyed Radio Shack and threatened to kill the manager if she called the cops. It was your classic senerio. A group of guys walks past another group, they mad dog each other, they start threatening to kill each other, they start fucking each other up. One dude was getting kicked in the face while he was on the ground.

Security, you ask? Ha, I say. Ha fucking HA! Let me tell you about these guys. There's only one real guard on the security team, the rest are either old men, flat out dorks, and one prissy woman. Miss Priss got her ass owned when they told her to stay back before she got stabbed. She broke down into crying as one of the guys from a neighboring store came out to protect the fucking security guard. One of the dorks at least had balls enough to jump into it but I hear they really fucked him up for it. Shit's going down and shooting isn't far off. I'm contacting mall management tomorrow and bitching them out about actually taking the security of their mall seriously.
The mall should give them a designated area to fight, big enough for everyone from both sides, then lock the door, burn it down or blow it up.

where's dana white at? UFC could just video tape this shit. the thing is. they are all pussys if they dont' have all there little gangbanger homeys. this is probably the worst thread i've ever posted on. :imafucktard:

Quoted post[/post]]
As for getting my woman out, we're working on it. It's hard to walk away from $15/hr. in the second poorest county in the State. $10/hr. is considered really good in this area and you can buy a very large brand new house for $200-300k which would cost almost $900k just 45 minutes away.

If you've ever needed to honestly know where your priorities lie, now you do !

Quoted post[/post]]
where's dana white at? UFC could just video tape this shit. the thing is. they are all pussys if they dont' have all there little gangbanger homeys. this is probably the worst thread i've ever posted on. :imafucktard:
Yea I just watched Ghetto Fights with a friend. Basically taped fights in really bad neighborhoods. All the "ganged up" fights sucked and you always heard people calling each other "Blood" or whatever. The sweetest fight was one on one though. Some Latino was talking shit to a White kid. The kid really didn't want to fight but got egged into it. He all of the sudden gets into a wierd looking martial arts stance and all the Latinos are laughing. The one bum-rushes the kid. The white kid blocks punch after punch and then laid the kid out with one solid shot. It went silent and no one else touched the kid, it was hilarious. P.S.- Saw a preview for Felony Fights. Ridiculous fights. I would still rather watch MMA fights though.

You just LOVE attention, don't you gangbanger? Who give a fuck about GDs or VLs, you're the only one who seems to flaunt your gang-knowledge. It's incredibly sad. Why don't you get a life and give your GF half the attention you give all the gangs in your area.

Quoted post[/post]]
You just LOVE attention, don't you gangbanger? Who give a fuck about GDs or VLs, you're the only one who seems to flaunt your gang-knowledge. It's incredibly sad. Why don't you get a life and give your GF half the attention you give all the gangs in your area.
Chill the fuck out. Read his posts. He has the knowledge because he grew up around it. He also volunteers to keep kids out of the situation. And honestly what do you expect him to do but laugh at gang violence? A bunch of idiots killing each other over colors that will kill you too if you get in the way.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Chill the fuck out. Read his posts. He has the knowledge because he grew up around it. He also volunteers to keep kids out of the situation. And honestly what do you expect him to do but laugh at gang violence? A bunch of idiots killing each other over colors that will kill you too if you get in the way.

it's more than a cynical laugh though. look at the title of the thread. "Fun Fun Fun". He thinks its fun to watch shit like this. I don't really care at this point, because i've worked my way out of the gutter and dealing with gangs. I worked my ass off so when i have kids i don't have to deal with this shit. the point is, blanco knows a lot about gangs. ok, big deal. but we don't need posts on the forum about how bummed out he is that he didn't get to see someone almost get there head cut off. just not necessary if you ask me.

Quoted post[/post]]
Thank you, Slushbox.

As for my woman, you can suck the ball sweat out of my underwear because you have zero idea of how attentive, loving, caring, and supportive I am of her. That's why we've been together for ten and a half years. How successful has your love life been?

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

it's more than a cynical laugh though. look at the title of the thread. "Fun Fun Fun". He thinks its fun to watch shit like this. I don't really care at this point, because i've worked my way out of the gutter and dealing with gangs. I worked my ass off so when i have kids i don't have to deal with this shit. the point is, blanco knows a lot about gangs. ok, big deal. but we don't need posts on the forum about how bummed out he is that he didn't get to see someone almost get there head cut off. just not necessary if you ask me.

Ever heard of this little thing called "sarcasm"? If not, I suggest you get a healthy dose of Monty Python.

Do you watch boxing, UFC, or anything similar? You have zero room to talk. Thank you, shut the fuck up and get out of my topic. :)

monty python is gay, ufc is nothing compared to someone getting there throat cut in a fucking ghetto shopping mall.

i just got owned by an e-gangsta. :worthy:

just ebcause you find something interesting doesnt mean that your glorifying it or wanting to be part of it.
i used to be real big into demonology. i love prison culture, especially russian prison tatoo culture. lots of shit like that i find extremely interesting and read up and research it as much as possible. that doesnt mean i worship demons or wish i was inside a russian prison.

blanco just posts about it in a way that he doesnt really think about it or post seriously he just says some shit about it.
kinda like if theres a thread about a scammer and we are all like fuck scammers, they need to be shot and have there balls cut off. its not like any of us would actually cut a guys balls off for stealing 50 bucks from some guy we dont know.
its part of the anonimity of the internet, you can say whatever the fuck you want without consequence. you can be a smart ass or a dumb ass and it doesnt matter.
how blanco does or doesnt think about gangs, or whatever blanco does or doesnt say about gangs or anything else doesnt fucking matter. if you dont like it, then dont read the shit.

i dont see why people get upset over such stupid shit

hey Blanco come to 100 deg. florida dude! thats sarcasm by the way guys.lol

the 100% humidity in florida is what sucks balls.
no matter what time of year its fucking 100% humidity

Damn Blanco, all these stories and you think LA is still worse?! I'm born and raised in Long Beach and I haven't seen or been around anything you have. I've been in a ton of fights but never with weapons or anything like that. Just your simple one on one, winner walks away. None of this pussy stomping the other person out shit. I am in a much better area now but the houses out here are cheap so all the gang bangers are coming out here. As soon as they all get out here, i'm moving right back :laugh:

Quoted post[/post]]
the 100% humidity in florida is what sucks balls.
no matter what time of year its fucking 100% humidity

thats what i meant :mrgreen: the humidity is the crappy part. dont matter how fast you want your car. if its a DD it better have AC. man i payed 900 bucks to have all brand new AC in my crx :ph34r:

Back