Fun in Okinawa.....150 yard drags

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
Found this on a board I found...and holy shit...I got to find out what that gray Z's got under the hood.

Lot's of good JDM madness....and now you know why I like the R31 skyline...hehe

big vid, so it might take a while to download..but well worth the wait.

right click save...grab a spooge rag.

red Z= :wub: :wub:
gray Z= :blink: :blink: :wtf2: :eek3: :eek: :drool: :drool: :drool:

oh btw... thats 82mb for the broadband impaired.

DSC00396.JPG

DSC00397.JPG

hmmm...simple set-up...fast.....and on a Z...hey!!...I have a Z....muahahahahaaaa

It would rock dude....

I just bought another turbo...and now I would just need the carb's, mani's...a pew other parts I could scape together and wham....but I would still have to tackle the LSD...I'm still open dif.

Beside's...if I could turbo a 1st gen CRX...I could turbo a Z...

Muahahahaaaahahaaahaha

there was a project 1977 280Z on ebay that was goin for about 200 bucks, kinda rusty, great restoration project

For some reason today...I started up the Z, took it to a car wash and went for a little drive...hehe...It runs perfect after sitting for a month or so...

somebody buy that accord off of me..so I can buy parts for the Z....

There's a Z shop right near my house. My mom got her motor done on her mpv there.

Its a fucking sick shop, they do mostly Z's and twin turbo cars. The owner owns 20% of all motor importing in the US and etc. Its called Zsport if its online.

Ask him if he can get me an LSD diff for me..and ship it up to CT...It must bolt onto a 260Z...

and dont forget to support the the sister site.....

Back