Function Form Type 1 Coilovers Cheap!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yardley

I literally just picked these up from a guy on craigslist and noticed they do not fit my 02 accord when I got home. They only have 500 miles on them and look brand new. These fit the Civic EG/EK/DC/DB and other models. I'm just looking to get back what I paid which is $475.

IMG_9434.jpg

IMG_9433.jpg

IMG_9431.jpg

Not wanting to really sound like a dick, but I'm just going to hack these up, and weld them to an old datsun, replace the top mounts with other datsun friendly upper mounts, and probably end up in one of two situations...my car will be stupid low, and I wont be able to run the wheels and tires I planned, since this kinda swap is still in the research and testing stage... going by this example.... CENTER STAGE> Shakotan S30 240Z – MotorMavens

or they won't even be close to what I want, and after literally sacrificing them to a cutting saw, I'll never be able to sell them and they will be scrap crap that adds more clutter to my garage, and every time I see them I will be reminded that I wasted all that money for nothing.....and I should have let the guy that needed them and has been saving his meager wages as a male stripper in the slum's for 4 months...he wasn't very attractive and was slightly overweight,...his dollar dance actually required him to give change back.....get them.

Plus, I can't email you, you have no rep, and you've only posted 4 times here....;)

$410 shipped to 06451, and I'll forgive the lousy male stripper's weight issue.

...So because you might screw them up, he should sell them to your cheaper? That is an odd haggling argument.

I would love to hear what you would come up with when negotiating for a home purchase.

I actually got the house for about $139K's.... changed out the furnace and three months later it was appraised at $190K's, I mowed the lawn and cleaned up the back yard...it was appraised a year later at $220K's....

Since then I've replaced nearly every window, rebuilt the garage, added a huge shed, re-roofed the house, re-sided every building, built a huge patio, and paved the driveway.... I'd say if the market and the neighborhood kept up, it would be in the $300K's range.... but the economy fell out.... :(

But it's still worth every penny I put into it.... to me.;)

I actually got the house for about $139K's.... changed out the furnace and three months later it was appraised at $190K's, I mowed the lawn and cleaned up the back yard...it was appraised a year later at $220K's....

Since then I've replaced nearly every window, rebuilt the garage, added a huge shed, re-roofed the house, re-sided every building, built a huge patio, and paved the driveway.... I'd say if the market and the neighborhood kept up, it would be in the $300K's range.... but the economy fell out.... :(

But it's still worth every penny I put into it.... to me.;)

Weird:confused:

Back