Function & Form vs. Skunk2

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Again I'll live by this set up as it covers all your criteria, adjustable socks, in your price range and performs well for
Everyday driving and auto-x

The setup on my 91 CRX
KYB AGX, w/ neuspeed sport springs. and I also agree that http://www.importrp.com has the best prices around.

before my full coils i had KYB AGX and H&R sport springs. handled well and rode comfortable.

Why I'm really looking for suspension is because one of my shocks are blown, squeaks like hell. So I thought I might as well go for something aftermarket.

What if I just went with Tokico Hp shocks/springs. Are they pretty good? I think thay're about a 1.5" drop.

I wouldn't go lower than 2 inches. I'd be happy with 1-1.5".

The only reason I want adjustable ride height is for the winter.

Last edited:
also, i'd stay away from those choices you listed.. the GR-2s and the HPs are basically OE replacement that are good for a .5 inch drop at most.. drop either of those more than 1.5" and they'll be blown eventually

I don't think that's necessarily true. Tokico sells an HP kit with the shocks and springs that lower roughly 1.5 inches. I wouldn't go lower then that on the HP shocks, but they're certainly good for 1.5" or else they wouldn't be selling that kit.

The GR-2s though are essentially stock replacements. If anything, I'd hop on E-Bay and buy the HP kit. That's what I have on my Integra, paid $350 total, going on two years now and the shocks are still fine...

i dunno.. HPs just arent firm enough for me.. i've had them before..

i dunno.. HPs just arent firm enough for me.. i've had them before..

Well yeah, that's fine. I didn't say they were super firm, I just said they should be able to handle a 1.5" perfectly well...

Back