Funniest "Honda talk" I've ever heard

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

asmallsol

Super Moderator
Kid in my autoclass (who swears his beat to death simi manual 80's smoking Trans am will run 13's :lol: goes to me knowing I am into honda's

him: I normally hate civics, but I saw the COOLEST one last night. It was a honda with a Hydrolic clutch! Everytime it shifted, it went Pshhhhhh.

Me: You fucking idiot, thats called a blow off valve

Him: Yea, it was a blow off valve that had a hydrolic clutch connected to it.

:lol: :lmao:

the next time you see him, politely tell him to
1335.gif

haha that's sad...but i don't understand why everyone wants this poor kid to die just because he doesn't know everything. :ph34r:

The missing link in this story is: How long has he been taking auto class? :unsure:

Should have beat him down and shit on his face, when your ass went pppffftt tell him it's you blow off valve, and the hydaulics are coming next.

Originally posted by tab@May 25 2004, 03:05 AM
The missing link in this story is: How long has he been taking auto class? :unsure:

:doh: in that case, beat him to a pulp.

And now to completely jack the thread, anyone know of any good sites that describe in detail the difference between hydraulic and cable?

Originally posted by 92b16vx@May 25 2004, 01:39 AM
Should have beat him down and shit on his face, when your ass went pppffftt tell him it's you blow off valve, and the hydaulics are coming next.

Oh, man, new sig material, lol! :bo:

Originally posted by preluderjs@May 25 2004, 05:38 AM
And now to completely jack the thread, anyone know of any good sites that describe in detail the difference between hydraulic and cable?

um.

search? :roll: :lol:

that kid need educating, bitch slap his mouth right off his face :axe: :bash: :beat:

I may not know much but I do know what a blow off valve does and definitely what it is attached to (not the clutch).

sit the retard down get some asprin and teach that inbreed some useful

Actually I was at a car show last year, and this guy was showing off his 98 four door civic, which was riced up with all the usual crap, and he had the stock D series non-vtec motor in it, all it had was the colored vaccum hoses and what not. However upon closer inspection he had what appeared to be a blow off valve mounted to the chasis of the car with some wiring going into it. I asked him about it, and he said, "no it is not a blow off watch this." He goes into the car and the thing makes a blow off noise a few seconds later. It turns out that this is a fake blow off valve thing that he has that is some how connected to his clutch and when ever he steps on the clutch peddal this thing makes a noise.

Back