Funniest Stuff Ever

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

for once, i actually showed brian something he hadn't already seen.

i think its a first...

but yes...this thread is absolutely hilarious...i couldn't stop laughing for at least 10 minutes.

I'm suprised he didn't put in the blowjob this thread sucks pic.

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZUS Christ!

I was kinda wishin there were more girls on this Hondaswap, but after readin that, I'm thankful there isn't!

If that bitch is confused as to why she got dumped, maybe she should take a look at her Avatar pic..........that is one ugly biotch!
I wanna know what kinda loser the guy was to get stuck with someone that ugly and then want to have sex with her?!?!?!......what the fuk man?

I think it's time they changed their name from "honda-tech" to "fucked-up-emotional-support-forum-for-ugly-bitches".com

Originally posted by XZILER8@May 22 2003, 10:08 AM
If that bitch is confused as to why she got dumped, maybe she should take a look at her Avatar pic..........that is one ugly biotch!

She didn't just get beat with the ugly stick, she climbed to the top of the ugly tree, fell off and hit every branch on the way down.

I can see why her ex-guy wanted to do it IDB....that way he wouldn't have to look at her. :lol:

wow!!! that just really sums it up for me. "I'm a virgin, well not really, I mean not at all, I mean I just don't want to do "that" but I've actually done everything else you can think of."

:wtf:

:doh:

the best pic in that thread was the SPOON Moist Wipes....hahahahahaha

Originally posted by SpyOneUSN@May 22 2003, 12:29 PM
i dunno whats more pathetic, that thread or the fact that i read most of it

well, if you're pathetic for reading the whole thing then we're all pathetic cuz i'm pretty sure we all read it.

i wanted to stop reading it but i was some how drawn to it. i wanted to see what the next flame would be. if she's that desperate for attention she should get together with a bunch of those h-t.com guys and make a "home" video, i'm pretty sure they'd be a "hole" lot nicer to her afterwards but then again they'll still be mean and she doesn't want them "tearing her a new one".
in the end :gives:, that thread was :ghey: and she's just trying to get attention from where she's at ----> :hide:

IDB :puke: :thumbsdown: Just not where I would want to put it.

Can someone give me the last 5 minutes of my life back for reading that thread? :sleep:

dont you ever give buttsekz a thumbs down again! you just dont KNOW dude :lol: when you dont care how bad you're hurtin the chick cuz you're punishing her IDB, it's the fucking BEST! bustin a nut in some bitch's ass and kissing her on the BACK of the head and then just leaving the room? PWN3D!

Back