Funniest thing ever

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Celerity

I was at Dunkin Donuts this morning, getting my coffee, having a cig. (I don't smoke in the cars)

I see 4 old men wearing military class a's. From different wars. Obvious vets. They pop the trunk on a Lincoln and a Nissan Altima, parked next to each other.

They pull out 2 M1A1 Garrands from the Lincoln, and move them over to the Altima. I comment:

"Hey guys, nice A1. Looks pristine"

They quickly close the trunk, and give me a "whats it to ya" kind of look. Typical response from anyone loading rifles in public, and a stranger comes up. I'm not offended. I can tell they prefer not to talk to me.

"Where are you guys headed? "
"Military Funeral"
"Oh.. Well drive safe!"

So they walk around the car, lock the Lincoln and load into the Altima. The Altima starts, and the radio comes on.

This Altima, loaded with 4 vets and a few rifles, is pumping "Jump around" by House of pain. I mean it's Bumping. The trunk is rattling.

They pull off.

Wow.....interesting story. Nothing quite that random has ever happened to me quite yet.

yesterday at about 7:30am at work I hear music blaring out behind the building

I walked out back and the song playing is Turn Up The Radio by Autograph

I 1/2 expected to open the garage door and see a DeLorean and an F-body Firebird lined up for a drag race

..but, no, it was my boss in his 04 Malibu :(

yesterday at about 7:30am at work I hear music blaring out behind the building

I walked out back and the song playing is Turn Up The Radio by Autograph

I 1/2 expected to open the garage door and see a DeLorean and an F-body Firebird lined up for a drag race

..but, no, it was my boss in his 04 Malibu :(

Autograph is the Shit.

Back