Funny ass name I came across at work today...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicious

Buck Futter
VIP
untitled.jpg

:huh:

there is the last rice and bunner out there so i can see it but to really see it is something different

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I3!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats the shit i program for all day.

i hate i3. interactive intillifucks.

thats kinda strange that we both use it.

and hey, are you nbear brownsville tx? my company is openeing a branch office there

I have no idea where Brownsville is, so that'd have to be a 'no'.

And Interactive Incompetence TEH SUXXORS. I lose at LEAST 15 minutes of login time every day from it freezing up on me and me having to reload it.

And yeah, the only photoshopping done to that pic was me erasing all the phone numbers and such. I saw it at work, almost fell out of my chair laughing, and print-scrn'd that mofo.

:blink:

B, W, Brownsville is that little town at the very very very southern tip of Texas. It's a TX/Mexico border city. It's not anywhere near Lufkin, Houston or anything resembling civilization- except maybe South Padre.

:lol:

yeah, i think our spanish department is going ot be based out of there. lol

we're also opening a new facility in Iowa somewhere...

my mom works for a children's clinic in Long Beach and she said this couple had a set of twin boys and named them..."I shit you not" :p ...DeJuan and DeAdaJuan...you can only imagine what rac they are so i'm not even going to say it :lol:

PS: If you still don't get it, it's pronounced, Da One and Da Uhduh One.

Originally posted by Calesta@Dec 23 2004, 03:21 AM
B, W, Brownsville is that little town at the very very very southern tip of Texas. It's a TX/Mexico border city. It's not anywhere near Lufkin, Houston or anything resembling civilization- except maybe South Padre.

:lol:
[post=436154]Quoted post[/post]​

WoooOOOooWoooWOOoOOOoOOoOoo BRownville is teh |Z0><0|Z

I got a phone call from a vendor the other day introduced him self as Ron MacDonald, it wasn't until I got his email that I noticed his name was Ronald MacDonald, poor fucker prolly got picked on all the time.

You guys will probably never believe this, because it takes my grandma to bring out letters/pics with their names on them for my friends here to believe it, but my grandma new two sisters named: Imma and Yorra Pigg!!!!

What F'up parents huh :lol: ?

I knew a guy whos last name was Deckle, he was going to name his daughter Tess.

Also there is a Melvin Wimp in the phonebook where I am from.

One of the vendors I order from has a rep named Bruce Wayne.

Back