1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Funny car classifieds ad...

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by 94RedSiGal, Dec 14, 2004.

1. 94RedSiGal

94RedSiGal Senior Member

A funny read, but actually there's a few lessons to be learned from this guy's experience in trying to help out a friend and roommate. Linky but I am also posting the copy as craigslist ads are deleted after two weeks.

2. 90 accord

90 accord Chicks dig the box Moderator VIP

that was too hard to read; i gave up fter the first few lines. has he heard of "punctuation" ?

3. 94RedSiGal

94RedSiGal Senior Member

Okay Cliffnotes then. lol.

Guy is selling a Volvo. He originally bought it at an auto action for cheap for his former friend and roommate. Former friend is a deadbeat and a loser who had no transportation and never got it together to pay for this car (originally bought for $325). Meanwhile the seller registered and insured the car in his name. Former friend had 4 DWI'S and 7 accidents in that Volvo and caused the seller's insurance rates to go from $130 a month to $325 a month. Former friend also stole the car when he left. Seller go back car and is now trying to sell it.

Moral of the story.... be very very careful of how you help out a friend in need. Sometimes a loser can't be helped and will just bring you down with him.

4. hcivic.com

hcivic.com Senior Member

we have all been through that

5. SlushboxTeggy

SlushboxTeggy It's only stupid if it doesn't work VIP

yea i had a friend like that. met him at college, rented a summer house with him and 2 of his friends and 2 of mine. they were the typical rich kids. after a week they still had nevr cleaned, ate my food, drank my beer. me and my friends told them they had to leave and they wouldnt. so they three of us went out to our cars and got are bats(yea long story but at the time we always had bats with us) and then they left without a fight. fucking pussies also cost me the security. in a week they punched 4 holes in the wall. i fixed and painted them and still lost the security. saw the pussy about a month ago. he was passed out outside of a party at like 11:30(cough..lightweight..cough). so i pretended i was kicking a 50 yard fieldgoal and it made me feel better.

6. 94RedSiGal

94RedSiGal Senior Member

So true. Sometimes it's good to be reminded that this sort of situation is not uncommon and also either to avoid another bad one or just not let it go on as long.

7. nfn15037

nfn15037 Senior Member

So someone is a pussy when they don't stand up to a buynch of people with bats but you are not a pussy for kicking someone who is passed out?? :blink:

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted