Funny Description

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

LOL I know so many people like how he described. :D This guy used an abundance of big words that yes, I had to look up. That's a true ebayer for you.

priceless, just priceless. i love it!!! it descibes perfectly the dreaded "ricer" that every driver hates. that made my day.

"Mr Henry "THINK TANK" Rollins" and " Republicanism, and Training to become an Officer for my country in the deepest sense of Patriotic fervor."

Very well balanced,er unbalanced haha,that shit is funny though. :lol:

thats is sweet, I know the exact kid he is talking about, wearing all the cheap rip off shit.....and bumping his loud horrabel sounding music........makes you wanna through out a spike strip slow him down enough to pull him out and piss on him.....haha, that was better at this stuff...I'm gonna read it again!!!!

Unbelieveable!!!!
I wouldn't read all that!
Calvin

lol that is great, he was either already like that or wraped by the citadel
i been accepted to the citadel, good thing i decided not to go there

this was just one of those things he had to get off his chest i guess

...the upside down visor was pretty good though...

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Apr 27 2003, 05:02 PM
LOL I know so many people like how he described. :D This guy used an abundance of big words that yes, I had to look up. That's a true ebayer for you.

your one of those kids that always knows someone that has, or has done something thats relivant to the topic, and quite franky, its getting really fucking old reading all your bs stories.

Ya theres a lot of people like he described here, but they all drive cavaliers and dodge neons and ford probes. seriously this is like the wanna-be-domestic/foreign capital of the world. at the joplin meet there was a Beretta drag racing, a f*cking beretta, it was black and had green jurrasic park graphics, it did run 14's tho so u gotta give him dibs on that, but still ahhhhhhhh. okay im calm now, sorry

Originally posted by 90 accord+Apr 28 2003, 01:24 AM-->
Slammed89Integra
@Apr 27 2003, 05:02 PM
LOL I know so many people like how he described.  :D This guy used an abundance of big words that yes, I had to look up. That's a true ebayer for you.

your one of those kids that always knows someone that has, or has done something thats relivant to the topic, and quite franky, its getting really fucking old reading all your bs stories.

:werd:

Back