funny ebay sighting of the day

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Somebody is fucking retared if they paid $38 for an animal cracker.
Que the crying indian from the 80's public service announcements!!! :bawling:

Im going to go buy some fuckin animal crackers! Ill melt them in the figgin oven and get the moist and push them together... once they cool they will stick! If I made 33 dollars a pop! Id have them doing all sorts of shit!

:lmao: :lol:

Good shit man.

$33 for a friggin animal cracker. What has the world come to?

I'd give her props y0. Cause if i could sell an animal cracker for that much I would be flaunting that shit.

Originally posted by dveit@Aug 22 2003, 04:09 AM
I'd give her props y0. Cause if i could sell an animal cracker for that much I would be flaunting that shit.

True. It's only worth what people will pay for it...

I'd sell a a shoe lace if I thought I could get 38 dollars for it. :)

i wonder what the post office would say if they put insurance on that shit, ha ha

and don't they put all those packages through the x-ray machines?? the guys would probably be runnin that shit through tryin to figure out what the fuck it is. :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Accordturbo94@Aug 21 2003, 09:06 PM
Im going to go buy some fuckin animal crackers! Ill melt them in the figgin oven and get the moist and push them together... once they cool they will stick! If I made 33 dollars a pop! Id have them doing all sorts of shit!

:doh: Y DIDNT I THINK OF THAT!??!!??!!

Originally posted by Sweet InStinct+Aug 22 2003, 05:27 AM-->
Accordturbo94
@Aug 21 2003, 09:06 PM

:doh: Y DIDNT I THINK OF THAT!??!!??!!

Crackers won't melt in the oven... they'll catch fire first.

i finally get an opportunity to use this emoticon.... :gayflag:

that's completely ghey...i wouldn't brag about paying $33 or $38 for a stupid ass animal cracker... <_<

Back