funny link of the day

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hahah i didnt know that people like that still existed...and made music..

"Abbath looks like he just saw the fucking boogey man and doesnt know whether to run or stay and shit his pants." hahahahaha

my girl noticed that the guy in teh first pic needs to zip his zipper...

Just when you thought the black metal pics couldn't get more ridiculous, Abbath unzipps his fucking pants! Holy Mother of God this is horrible! Apparently he did the entire photo shoot with his fucking fly down. He's covering his crotch in the number 2 picture, but here, in all of his unholy glory, Abbath bares it all for the fans. Seriously, he may as well have done the picture nude. I just don't get it. I mean, the axe is bad enough, but this just flat out destroys the attempt to be evil. I think this might be the first instance where a black metal icon has posed in a provocative, sexually inviting manner. Abbath, dude, you're not gonna get the ladies with this one!

Dude, there is a whole article about it being down...That's the reason the pic is up there.

On another note, the most awesomely hardcore black-metal band of all time is Mayhem. Their bass player shot himself in the face with a shotgun, so they took a picture of it and used it as an album cover for 'Dawn Of The Black Hearts':
mayhem4.jpg

Not only that, but they fried his brain and ate it. Seriously. :blink:

reminds me of that band from sweden. one of the members killed another one, another member made a necklace of the pieces of the dead members skull, they ate part of the dead members brain, and then another member killed the guy who killed the first guy.

lol pretty confusing stuff

Originally posted by micah@Apr 2 2005, 06:14 PM
reminds me of that band from sweden. one of the members killed another one, another member made a necklace of the pieces of the dead members skull, they ate part of the dead members brain, and then another member killed the guy who killed the first guy.

lol pretty confusing stuff
[post=481851]Quoted post[/post]​

I think you're mixing up a few bands/stories.., I believe Mayhem did wear pieces of Death's skull (yeah, his name was Death. Weird ass Swedes.)...The killing members part was another band, I want to say Marduk but I'm not sure...

But what do you have to be on to walk in, find your bass player laying on the floor with a shotgun and his head blown open, and you think 'Dude, let's take a fuckin' picture of this shit, then eat his brain and make a necklace with his skull!'

For some reason when I typed that, I pictured Spiccoli (Sean Penn) from F.T.A.R.H. saying that....hrmmm...

:blink:

Originally posted by civicious@Apr 2 2005, 10:13 PM
But what do you have to be on to walk in, find your bass player laying on the floor with a shotgun and his head blown open, and you think 'Dude, let's take a fuckin' picture of this shit, then eat his brain and make a necklace with his skull!'
[post=481918]Quoted post[/post]​

Everything.

Back