Funny Movies

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
So what was the last funny movie you saw recently?

I haven't been to the movies in a while and was wondering if i missed anything good...

Waiting was funny as fuck

working in the food industry probably made it a bit funnier... but seriously its funny as fuck

The waiting was hilarious.... i've worked in the rest biz and some resturaunts seriously do the nuts game. :laugh:

hrm, i did food service for 6 years, and i don't know the nuts game...

Waiting was the shit as everyone has already said!! Great movie involving male genitals :laugh:

If you like Dane, check out his Retaliation CD, it was damn funny.

The Man was rly good too, with Samuel L and Eugene Levy. I thought it was going to be gay as fuck, but it turned out to be rly good :)

i didnt care for Waiting :ph34r: all i can think of when i see that guy is Van Wilder, and i HATED that movie... for some reason that humor gets old... real fast if the whole movie is based on it...

i watched Office Space recently, does that count?

i wanted to see waiting and know i have to become of all the good comments. i was a cook for 2 and a half years. now when i eat out i try not to think about some of the shit i did. and failure to launch looks awsome even though it has that sex and the city whore.

Sarah Jessica Parker is butt!! I would rather have sex with steel wool. :puke:

Waiting is hilarious! And Office Space is awesome!! I just watched Super Troopers and Club Dread the other night. :shrug2: I love the Broken Lizard movies.

club dredd.. worst movie evar, super troopers tho, def top 3. for me

40 Year Old Virgin FTW. Either that or Anchor Man.

The Ringer made me want to go to church.

And I'm an atheist.

Quoted post[/post]]
The Man was rly good too, with Samuel L and Eugene Levy. I thought it was going to be gay as fuck, but it turned out to be rly good :)

:werd: i was crackin up. lol good flick.

Quoted post[/post]]
club dredd.. worst movie evar, super troopers tho, def top 3. for me

:werd: and :werd: club dread is like the worst movie ever made. what a POS.

Quoted post[/post]]
40 Year Old Virgin FTW. Either that or Anchor Man.

40YOV was ok... wasn't that funny.

anchor man, blew ass. right down there with club dread IMO.

The Ringer made me want to go to church.

lol

i have to agree on "The Man".. that shit was funny..

Joe Dirt, Don't be a manace, Me myself and Irene, Billy madison, Super troopers, Austin Powers movies, Badder santa, Dumb and dumber (not the new one), dodgeball, jay and silent bob, friday, and many many more!!!!!!!!

Back