funny story

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

arroshiz

might not be funny to u but sure as hell is funny to me, this guy in my town thinks he has the baaddesst crs, cars*...anyways, he had a automatic ls integra which was slow as piss so he sold it, and bought a crx, totally gutten, gutted*...with a b16a2 in it, and like the whole works, roll cage, plexi glass, fiberglass front end and hatch, its totally done up...anyways he claimed it could run a 8.32 in the 8th, and ididnt doubt him, freakin light ass car with a b16, be he ilkes...but he likes* to talk a lot of trash...anyways we go up the track yesteday, my friend and i*...and he's there, fisrst ruhn m....first run he makes* does not show up cause the clocked messed up and the 2nd run he ran a 9.6..haha i was like wtf, i was expecting more out of a guted freakin drag car, my friend ran a 10.6 with a a toyota 4 cylinger truck..cylinder*...is that a shitty time like it hink it is? 9.6 with a b16a2 that he clames is biult from top to bottom...he's such a liar and cant drdiv..drive* worhth shit...sorry for all the coreectoins..corrections*but if i hit backspace the whole paragraph disappers for some reason

my sol with a b16 an i/h/e runs 9's in the 1/8th

a gutted rex with b16 should be in the 7's imo

Originally posted by micah@Apr 19 2005, 09:57 AM
my sol with a b16 an i/h/e runs 9's in the 1/8th

a gutted rex with b16 should be in the 7's imo
[post=488672]Quoted post[/post]​

you are on crack. do you know how fast 7's are in the 1/8? its fucking fast. 1/8 mile times are a lot closer then 1/4 mile times. my crx with gsr pulls 9.5 in the 1/8th and runs a 14.6 (still working on that) in the 1/4. 7's would probably probably be something like a 10 second car in the 1/4.

my car runs 9's

his car weighs prolly 800 lbs less

and his motor is supposedly "fully built"

even if its only mildly built, 800 lbs less + maybe 50 hp = a shitload faster

according to a pontiac mag i read the most accurate way to guesstimate a 1/4 time from a 1/8 mile time is to

1/8th mile X 1.555

a 7.99 1/8th comes out to a 12.42 1/4 -- which imo should not be hard with a built b16 in a gutted rex

9.5 X 1.55 = 14.77, sounds like its accurate enough going by your times.

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Apr 19 2005, 08:48 PM
gt what...
[post=488908]Quoted post[/post]​

GT Mach one

GT_Mach_One_Pro.jpg

Yea, I can pedal fast.

Back