funny test question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

spectacle

from a local site...

Originally posted by JoeCoolinATL
got to the last question on my final tonight and this was it

test1.jpeg

my answer, ha it was right, out of the whole class
2 people tried to put one of the a-d answers instead of e

test2.jpeg

edit-
www.flip7.net/test1.jpeg

www.flip7.net/test2.jpeg

if they wont show up for you

Fuckin teachers. I hate em all.

-> Steve

Pressing political views, vie humor or serious discussion, to a captive audience (Remember, disagreeing with a teacher is a step toward an F) is completely immoral.

Originally posted by Celerity@Jul 19 2005, 04:33 PM

-> Steve

Pressing political views, vie humor or serious discussion, to a captive audience (Remember, disagreeing with a teacher is a step toward an F) is completely immoral.
[post=528615]Quoted post[/post]​

he made a joke.... he isnt pressing any political views at all
shit, from the statement made in answer e: , you cant even draw any conclusions as to this teachers party offiliation
he could be a democrat agrivated by his partys choices of candidates
he could be a republican poking fun at the democrats choice of candidate

or, he could be an ad-junct from islam or something who is making fun of america in general.

If that rabbit and those pancakes were at my house, I would so eat those pancakes.

with a side of rabbit bacon

Originally posted by Celerity@Jul 19 2005, 03:33 PM

-> Steve

Funny, I would think that you would be on the other side of the line in this situation.

Most teachers are so left winged and preach their views openly on impressionable young students in their captive audience, its no wonder that the trend for young people has always been to be liberal and democratic. Students don't even realize that for the large majority of young liberals, teachers are the reason for their political stance. Most teach from the left wing and act as if their teaching is black and white, rather than having gray areas where opinions other than their own should be included.

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Jul 19 2005, 07:09 PM-->
Originally posted by SiLude@Jul 19 2005, 10:35 PM
92b16vx
@Jul 19 2005, 05:33 PM
Or he could be a rabbit with a pancake on his head.
[post=528651]Quoted post[/post]​

:huh:
[post=528654]Quoted post[/post]​

Exactly

hahahah thats funny

rabbit_pancake.jpg

[post=528698]Quoted post[/post]​

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 19 2005, 04:21 PM
or, he could be an ad-junct from islam or something who is making fun of america in general.
[post=528641]Quoted post[/post]​

That, is the Patriot Act way ! Welcome aboard, Comrade !

-> Steve

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene+Jul 19 2005, 11:08 PM-->
@Jul 19 2005, 03:33 PM
Fuckin teachers.  I hate em all.

-> Steve

Funny, I would think that you would be on the other side of the line in this situation.

Most teachers are so left winged and preach their views openly on impressionable young students in their captive audience, its no wonder that the trend for young people has always been to be liberal and democratic. Students don't even realize that for the large majority of young liberals, teachers are the reason for their political stance. Most teach from the left wing and act as if their teaching is black and white, rather than having gray areas where opinions other than their own should be included.
[post=528827]Quoted post[/post]​

I never hold WHAT a person thinks against them - But as a Teacher, Like a boss, has a captive audience in his presence. If I knew of my kid getting lessons on political views of any sort in an english class, I wouldn't be happy. Time and place, and more so - There is a time and a group you can talk to about that. A person in a position of authority shouldn't be making statements like this one way or another.

And yet, I hear of teachers doing this all the time. Shit, even my teachers did it. Like when I had to sit through this lesbian freedom drum circle shit for 45 minutes in my music class in high school.

Back