Funny words.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I was just thinking of this a few days ago...

"Wedding Tackle"

dingle-berry, cockknocker, um.... nig-nog, niglett....

Lol this isn't a word, but when people are being fucking annoying, I tell them to "stick a cock in it". I use that on my brother a lot cuz he acts like a fag lol.

Last edited:
any proper terminology of human genitalia. A nice little trick you can try if you don't mind being stared at, next time using some sort of public transit say the word "vagina" out loud at a resonable tone (not yelling), and you will notice a change in the people around you. conversations will stop things will get a little quieter, and yes people will be looking at you. I did it on a bus one time, very similar effects of saying fire, just without the rushing to the nearest exit.

any proper terminology of human genitalia. A nice little trick you can try if you don't mind being stared at, next time using some sort of public transit say the word "vagina" out loud at a resonable tone (not yelling), and you will notice a change in the people around you. conversations will stop things will get a little quieter, and yes people will be looking at you. I did it on a bus one time, very similar effects of saying fire, just without the rushing to the nearest exit.
lol people will look at you with every word you say out of the norm...
but im going to try it,,hopefully i dont get arrested for sexual harrassment or something

Ahhahah. Congrats on those spelling lessons paying off.

Anyway, the vagina thing is just like the penis game. I used to play that game with my friends during class. In case no one knows how to play, this is the way we did it: one person starts out saying penis very quietly. Next person says it louder and louder, and so on and so forth until the teacher yells at you or you can't go any higher.

Ahhahah. Congrats on those spelling lessons paying off.

Anyway, the vagina thing is just like the penis game. I used to play that game with my friends during class. In case no one knows how to play, this is the way we did it: one person starts out saying penis very quietly. Next person says it louder and louder, and so on and so forth until the teacher yells at you or you can't go any higher.

Ahh the the good old penis game I remember that from like 7th grade. Ha good times good times.

Steven Segalled (Spelling?)
In a sentance,
"And then Cody Steven Segalled the hell out of the door!" (Cops get pissed when you write that in the police report. lol)

Back