Funny

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Cykotic

A little guy goes into an elevator, looks up and sees this HUGE guy
standing next to him. The big guy sees the little guy staring at
him, looks down and says, "7 feet 3 inches tall, 385 pounds, 12 inch
penis, 2 pound left testicle, 2 pound right testicle, Turner Brown." The
small guy faints away and falls to the floor. The big guy kneels down and
brings him to, gently slapping his face and shaking him, "Are you alright?"
In a very weak voice the little guy says, "Excuse me, but what EXACTLY did
you say?" The big dude says, "I saw the curious look on your face and
figured I'd just give you the answers to the questions almost everyone always
asks me. I'm 7 feet 3 inches tall, 385 pounds, 12 inch penis, 2 pound
left testicle, 2 pound right testicle, and my name is Turner Brown." The
small guy says, "Thank God! I thought you said 'Turn Around.'"

LOL that reminds me of something that happened to my parents friends years ago

and yes this IS a true story...

Rich and Mary Ann (my Parents friends for years), were spending a week in Vegas. Now my parents live in a small town, that being said, there isn't exactly alot of black people around, causing Mary Ann (an older lady) to be Afrophobic (I'm guessing that's what you would call it).
One night Mary Ann came up to Rich and asked if he would take her upstairs, she was tired. He assured her everything would be fine and to go up without him, he'd be along in a while. Little did she know who would be waiting for her in the elevator.
As the elevator door flew open there stood two young, black men. Not wanting to seem wierd or racist she swallowed her fears and entered the elevator with the men. She said the next moments of her life seemed like forever.
She stood there waiting for the elevator to move, the door had shut but other then that nothing, Mary Ann was getting more nervous by the minute. "Hit the floor lady!" exclaimed one of the black men, and she did just that.
Spread eagle, lying on her stomach she threw her purse at them, begging them not to hurt her. The black men began laughing histerically and told her to "hit the floor you want to go to, so the elevator will move.", needless to say she felt kinda dumb.
A Couple days later when they checked out of the hotel they were told there bill had been paid in full, attached to the receit was a note. "Thank you for the hardest laugh we've had in a long time, Eddie Murphy & Arsinio Hall"

I dont konw, ive heard that before only the two black men were Eddie Murphy and Michael Jordan. The woman got a dozen roses and each rose had a 100 dollar bill attached instead.

seems like this has been happening to a lot of people? <_<

--Aidan

if i was black i would have some fun like that thats hilarious.....maybe they go on elavators jus waiting for a white old woman to come along, never thought of that did ya!!!! Those are both funny as hell though

i heard the two black guys were Bill Cosby and R. Kelly and attached to the bill was a package of instant jello and a picture of R. Kelly peeing on a teenage girl. :shrug2:

Never heard it before, but damn if its true, trhat's hilarious. :lmao: I could just picture it too.

PS. Bill Cosby 0wns j00.

Nick @nite, w00t w00t.

Originally posted by punkyjewster41@Nov 12 2003, 11:39 PM
i heard the two black guys were Bill Cosby and R. Kelly and attached to the bill was a package of instant jello and a picture of R. Kelly peeing on a teenage girl. :shrug2:

ROFLMAOAWYJS!!! ;)

Originally posted by crazylxracer@Nov 12 2003, 11:30 PM
if i was black i would have some fun like that thats hilarious.....maybe they go on elavators jus waiting for a white old woman to come along, never thought of that did ya!!!! Those are both funny as hell though

:lol: nah, that part of being black isn't all it's hyped up to be, believe me

Originally posted by civicspeed@Nov 12 2003, 11:24 PM

I dont konw, ive heard that before only the two black men were Eddie Murphy and Michael Jordan. The woman got a dozen roses and each rose had a 100 dollar bill attached instead.

seems like this has been happening to a lot of people? <_<

--Aidan

I've heard Hall did tell the story on his show in the early 90's. Maybee it became a sort of urban legend. Fact it I heard it straight from the horses mouth and I really don't think she adnd her husband would lie about it

Bill Cosby is the poo!!!! If you guys have ever seen his stand-up comedy act, named "Himself" you will know what I a talking about. Especially the Dentist.

Back