Fuse Box for K20A in a ES

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rcaca0

Hello,

I am trying to figure out everything that I need to install a K20A motor in a 2002 Honda Civic Ex (ES2 Chassis (I think)). I am planning on purchasing the motor from H-motors and I noticed they do not include the fuse box. So I was wondering if I should purchase a fuse box for the K20A motor? The reason I am thinking this is because with the motor you get the exterior wire harness and you use a kit for the interior wire harness. Since I am using the exterior wire harness, shouldn't I need the fuse box to make the install easier?

Engine harness runs to the ECU and Conversion harness

Conversion harness runs from the ECU and motor harness to your existing wiring in the chassis. No fuse box swap needed.

Thanks CAFROG. I am a little confuse on how the wiring works but at least I know that I dont have to worry about the fuse box. Can you draw up a simple wiring diagram? If not don't worry, I'll figure it out when I see it ( I hope).

Thanks again,
R

Please contact Hybrid-Racing.com

They are top level for K-Swaps and K-Swap products. Buy their conversion harness. It comes with good instructions. The wiring isn't that bad. No diagrams needed.

Back