Fuse Keeps Blowing WTF!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

B16RacerN2NR

Working Hard
VIP
CAR:88 CRX Si

Everytime i turn on my headlights, the damn fuse for the corner lights and tailights keeps on blowing. I don't have a radio so i thought that was the problem because i know there is a hot wire that runs with the radio harness wires that only has power when you turn on the lights, so i taped off every single wire and that actually worked for about an hour then it blew again when i hit a bump in the road. so i figured the tape just came loose, so i did it again and i am still having this problem. anyone have an idea of where a wire could be grounding out?

do you have white face gauges? either way, pull out the gauge cluster and find out if something it there is shorting- in my girl's integra (92) there was a short in the dashboard causing this, because teh gauge cluster and taillights are on the same circuit

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Apr 27 2004, 08:26 AM
do you have white face gauges? either way, pull out the gauge cluster and find out if something it there is shorting- in my girl's integra (92) there was a short in the dashboard causing this, because teh gauge cluster and taillights are on the same circuit

i'ma go check that...have any other ideas???

EDIT:Stock Cluster*

Back