1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fuse Keeps Blowing WTF!!!!

Discussion in 'ECU's, Electronics, and Tuning' started by B16RacerN2NR, Apr 27, 2004.

1. B16RacerN2NR

B16RacerN2NR Working Hard VIP

CAR:88 CRX Si

Everytime i turn on my headlights, the damn fuse for the corner lights and tailights keeps on blowing. I don't have a radio so i thought that was the problem because i know there is a hot wire that runs with the radio harness wires that only has power when you turn on the lights, so i taped off every single wire and that actually worked for about an hour then it blew again when i hit a bump in the road. so i figured the tape just came loose, so i did it again and i am still having this problem. anyone have an idea of where a wire could be grounding out?

2. Slammed90Lude

Slammed90Lude Senior Member

do you have white face gauges? either way, pull out the gauge cluster and find out if something it there is shorting- in my girl's integra (92) there was a short in the dashboard causing this, because teh gauge cluster and taillights are on the same circuit

3. B16RacerN2NR

B16RacerN2NR Working Hard VIP

i'ma go check that...have any other ideas???

EDIT:Stock Cluster*

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted