future drifter???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That's awesome. When I have a kid he will have one of those trucks. And Airjockie, by the way he drifted, I thought he was your kid, haha just kidding.

Best part is when he wipes out and is just laughing about it.

You can do that with any of those battery powered cars by throwing a car battery in them. Did it to my buddies little sisters car and it went pretty good with me in it, and i way 180 lbs:D.

Haha, I'm glad his dad (I assume) got this on video so that he can show it to him when he gets a ticket for doing donuts in a parking lot or something

i haven't seen a vehicle plow the front end and spin out that hard since last time at the driftout with clayton :D

and wtf is wrong with parents? put a damn helmet on the kid

i had never seen one go so fast... if i had only known about the car battery trick as a kid... my sister had one and we always thought it was fun for about 30 seconds

:)

and wtf is wrong with parents? put a damn helmet on the kid

B...seriously....are you gonna have a kid that only sees anti-bacterial soap and has to wear knee pads when he goes down on his boyfriend.

Cuts, Scrapes and broken bones are part of bein a kid. If you take that away a boy turns into a girl.

Back