future of Hybrids (LINK FIXED!)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

why do you use realplayer, yes it does suck! i used windows media, played perfect :)

Originally posted by MugenCRX@Jul 29 2004, 02:18 PM
I cant get MWP to work on my computer.... :shrug2:
[post=369925]Quoted post[/post]​

Hehe... Screwed by MicroSuck again! ::EDIT:: Removed "lol" smilie because it's now teh gay.

And yeah, the K-series is way better than the B series.

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Jul 29 2004, 02:29 PM
Hehe... Screwed by MicroSuck again! ::EDIT:: Removed "lol" smilie because it's now teh gay.
[post=369930]Quoted post[/post]​

haha

edit: OMG...the rex is ridonkulous. god damn fast, looks like getting shot out of a cannon. i thought the cubexican and the dude with the camera were gonna throw down in the dark there..haha

[rant] god damnit
is it too much to fucking ask for decent quality video where you can actually see some shit
perhaps race during the day time
or maybe in an area that has some kinda lighting
maybe get a better fuckin camera
or how bout just learning to use the camera they have now

it cant be that fucking hard to get decent videos [/rant]

The K-series is indeed the wave of the future, but couldn't those asshats find a track? :tisk:

That CRX is a gutted race whore with ITB's and all kinds of craziness.

You can tell the guy in the EG doesn't know shit... hell, the ass end of his car was 2 miles up in the air! :wtf: :whatafucktard:

Buncha morons.

K is cool, but not worth the "cosmetic" mods that have to be done to fit it.

kseriescrx1.jpg

kseriescrx2.jpg

kseriescrx3.jpg

I've seen several K-series' in CRX's without holes in the hood, and one is going into a 1st gen CRX over at redpepperracing... I think that guy just needed special modifications for his crazy ITBs.

no he still needed to mod his hood even before he had ITBs. he did everything the right way, i think if its in there and you dont have a cut/custom hood, then you will have some ground clearance and axle problems...

Back