FWD Advantage

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy probably doesn't have this, look at this site, it has the picture that he already posted... tsk... tsk. tsk... look at the very top.

Anyways on another note, this thing works by not igniting the fuel mixture, and basically causing a misfire, anyone think that this could cause some problems???

Originally posted by Icy_winds_+Dec 25 2003, 08:12 PM-->
civicious
@Dec 25 2003, 08:07 PM
if you don't want to be insulted, stop being wrong so much.

You haven't contributed to my post? No one is wrong except for rudeludenotmeanthough saying boost is gonna drop to lose most positive acceleration.

oh and rudelude isn't wrong. if the rpm drops then less exhaust gasses will be moving through the turbines. as you hopefully know the turbo uses exhaust gasses to compress the intake air...making it more dense. less boost=less power. simple physics

Originally posted by Icy_winds_@Dec 25 2003, 08:25 PM
Thats a CRX from the B20 website, you think torque and the word honda is so funny.

it is funny...cause if you look at that dyno graph those are both hp numbers. I don't see any torque graph on the side, and I certainly don't see the two lines crossing at 5252 rpm. <_<

hell I don't even see an RPM graph... wtf is that all about??

Originally posted by Iquark@Dec 25 2003, 08:24 PM
This guy probably doesn't have this, look at this site, it has the picture that he already posted... tsk... tsk. tsk... look at the very top.

Anyways on another note, this thing works by not igniting the fuel mixture, and basically causing a misfire, anyone think that this could cause some problems???

Oh yeah you dont even have the system, if it causes misfires why would they be installing it on a MKIV Supra

To get your own Racelogic Traction Control in the US, contact Matrix Engineering

where have i heard "matrix" before....could it be the manufacturers of crappy coilovers and projector headlights?

:eek:

also, why does your hp go up as your speed goes up??? havent we been through this "how to tell a fake dyno sheet" thing before in another thread?

Originally posted by revolution8k+Dec 25 2003, 08:26 PM-->
Icy_winds_
@Dec 25 2003, 08:25 PM
Thats a CRX from the B20 website, you think torque and the word honda is so funny.

it is funny...cause if you look at that dyno graph those are both hp numbers. I don't see any torque graph on the side, and I certainly don't see the two lines crossing at 5252 rpm. <_<

Your a F*cking asshole there is more than one company called(Matrix) The company that sell the lights are called www.matrixracing-usa.com Rev8k you dont need the RPM sheets do the math dumbass.

get a hondata or aem... it has traction control built in....

:bash:

Originally posted by Icy_winds_+Dec 25 2003, 08:33 PM-->
Originally posted by revolution8k@Dec 25 2003, 08:26 PM
Icy_winds_
@Dec 25 2003, 08:25 PM

Your a F*cking asshole there is more than one company called(Matrix) The company that sell the lights are called www.matrixracing-usa.com Rev8k you dont need the RPM sheets do the math dumbass.

I'm an asshole because of something I didn't even say?

how the fuck am I supposed to do the math to get the torque? yes I know hp=tq*rpm/5252 and tq=hp/rpm*5252...but.... there IS NO RPM GRAPH BELOW THE CHART.

<_<

uh oh....

contradicting B is not a good idea, mang....

rare options?

uhhhhhhhhhh ok......... i still say return it.

the entire ad they put up for it has me laughing.

NO FWD car will ever outholeshot an AWD car, tire for tire. im sorry.

Front wheel drive cars
If your powerful front wheel drive car is prone to wheelspin or power understeer, then the Traction Control system will give a good benefit. Coming out of tight hairpins the throttle can be buried, and the system modulates the power extremely quickly to provide maximum acceleration without wasteful wheelspin. As you turn into a corner, the throttle again can be buried, and instead of drifting wide of the apex as the front wheels scrabble for grip, the car will power through the corner at the maximum speed without understeering. This will reduce tyre wear quite considerably, and improve performance. In the wet the system comes into it's own, you will go at least 1 or 2 seconds per kilometre quicker, and in tight slippery conditions it will be much more. We have fitted the system to a number of tarmac cars, and in the wet they even outpace some 4wd cars!

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 25 2003, 08:40 PM
rare options?

uhhhhhhhhhh ok......... i still say return it.

the entire ad they put up for it has me laughing.

NO FWD car will ever outholeshot an AWD car, tire for tire. im sorry.

Front wheel drive cars
If your powerful front wheel drive car is prone to wheelspin or power understeer, then the Traction Control system will give a good benefit. Coming out of tight hairpins the throttle can be buried, and the system modulates the power extremely quickly to provide maximum acceleration without wasteful wheelspin. As you turn into a corner, the throttle again can be buried, and instead of drifting wide of the apex as the front wheels scrabble for grip, the car will power through the corner at the maximum speed without understeering. This will reduce tyre wear quite considerably, and improve performance. In the wet the system comes into it's own, you will go at least 1 or 2 seconds per kilometre quicker, and in tight slippery conditions it will be much more. We have fitted the system to a number of tarmac cars, and in the wet they even outpace some 4wd cars!

I dont think I'm returing this, I'm not taking your word for Racelogics word. Well does the AEM control the throttle?

Originally posted by Icy_winds_@Dec 25 2003, 06:36 PM
Too late sol, http://www.racelogic.co.uk/ is based in UK. AEM dosent have the rare options like this TCS

The s200 system has the following features:

Speed limiter removed (if applicable).
Tunable fuel and ignition tables.
Expanded fuel & ignition tables for boost.
Expanded rpm fuel & ignition tables.
A/C cutout.
Shift light.
VTEC control.
Adjustable rev limiter.
Launch control. <--------------
Full throttle shift. <--------------
Nitrous Control
Datalogging with HondaLogger software.
Datalogging with Palmlog software
ROM Editor tuning software.

I guess they don't have launch control, full throttle shift and such...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back