g/f gets a BRAND NEW G35!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hondatuner88

Ok, I need some advice here...One day last week I get a call from a infinity dealer and it was my g/f...didn't think nothing of it because she told me that shes getting here G20 serviced and inspected...I guess they let her use a new G35 and she fell in love with it...signed some papers...drove a BRAND NEW black one with 19 inch chrome wheels off the lot!!!! Its fully loaded and was like 40k...Then again I knew I was with a nurse for a reason!!! lol sooo shes willing to cosign for me soooo what should I get guys? I was aiming at a EVO MR or evens an STI or a new F250 super duty diesel?? Come one guys throw your ideas at me!!!

i loved how the manual g35 drove. the auto sucks, its like a different car. but im a sucker for infinitis so im biased.

i was going to get a g35, but i got the is300 instead. i don't care for the g35 interior much... i love how they look from the outside though.

The b6 S4s are sick.

But fro your choices, I'd choose the EVO.

"Shes going to cosign for me"

How about she cosigns you a loan to buy a nice set of balls.

The DAY I ask my woman to cosign anything.. no way.. I would rather drive a 1979 Ford Fairmont.

05 STi vs 05 MR...get the MR. Move to 06 models...the STi wins in everything but looks :) Finally drove a new STi and it is really night and day. The 05 had some serious understeer problems and it just couldnt put the power down as fast as the MR could. now, id wager that the STi could not only beat an Evo MR in a straight line, but around a corner too. the new one is just FRIGGIN AMAZING!!!

get the diesel. put an 8 inch lift with some 37 tires on it. I did this to my old 03 f350, and it was awesome. looks nice, unstoppable, and you can look down into cars/girls shirts.

BUNNY RANCH FTW!!!!!
Going there costs about as much as one of the cars your talking about.

Quoted post[/post]]
05 STi vs 05 MR...get the MR. Move to 06 models...the STi wins in everything but looks :) Finally drove a new STi and it is really night and day. The 05 had some serious understeer problems and it just couldnt put the power down as fast as the MR could. now, id wager that the STi could not only beat an Evo MR in a straight line, but around a corner too. the new one is just FRIGGIN AMAZING!!!
Acutally in the real world, it doesn't, sorry to say.

really the evo MR still beats the STi...guess thats just my butt liking the feeling of the car...i hated the 04 STi i drove.

and according to top gear...the MR beats the STi and the S4...wierd.

Back