g string bye bye

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

uhm, james, i'm not tacky like that. my ass is covered by pants... thanks. :p and most of my shirts aren't short. if they are, my pants aren't so low you can see thong. that's just bad.

i'm sure guys don't mind much. haha. i meant in the sense of normal wear... you can't see it. doesn't matter anyway... none of y'all will see it. :p

Originally posted by revolution8k+Aug 13 2004, 10:33 PM-->
StarBellieAngel
@Aug 13 2004, 10:31 PM
ok, i didn't mean the drip catcher thing in a crude manner here... it's simple fact that women uhm, keep themselves lubed all day. 

but, strapless bras are tight, and a pain to wear sometimes... i dunno... i don't see why a simple g string wouldn't work.  there's just a small line, and i've never had anyone see it. haha
[post=376683]Quoted post[/post]​

Um... you mean no one has TOLD you they've seen it? girls like to wear the shirts that don't go past the pants line when they lean over or something and when they do you see tons of string.
[post=376686]Quoted post[/post]​

unless they aint wearing nothing at all so as to let the kitty breathe :D

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Aug 13 2004, 10:35 PM
uhm, james, i'm not tacky like that. my ass is covered by pants... thanks. :p and most of my shirts aren't short. if they are, my pants aren't so low you can see thong. that's just bad.

i'm sure guys don't mind much. haha. i meant in the sense of normal wear... you can't see it. doesn't matter anyway... none of y'all will see it. :p
[post=376689]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah when you're sitting or standing normally it's covered, but when they lean or stretch out comes the string. you know what i meant.

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Aug 13 2004, 10:35 PM

[post=376689]Quoted post[/post]​

:worthlesswithoutpics: :)

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Aug 13 2004, 11:30 PM
i repizzeat:

NONE OF Y'ALL WILL SEE IT. :picnazi: NO PICS FOR YOU!
[post=376711]Quoted post[/post]​

:blink: :unsure: :ph34r:

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Aug 13 2004, 11:30 PM
i repizzeat:

NONE OF Y'ALL WILL SEE IT. :picnazi: NO PICS FOR YOU!
[post=376711]Quoted post[/post]​

:blink: :blink: :bo::bo::bo::bo::bo::bo:

:fingertocornerofmouth: Just a peek? j/k

Back