G35 owner pwn3d by his dog

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

My friend: "That Boxer datsunned all over the interior, oh man."

that guy is a fucking idiot.

1) he owns a little shit dog like a chihuahua or something. they bounce around like fucking retards all day long. they get sick if they get emotionally distressed

2) he left a dog like that in the car. never leave those things alone.

3) he takes that dog places. be a fucking man and go outside alone. if you are so lonely you need to take a dog to the store, mall, gym, then you fucking deserve dog shit everywhere. grow some balls homo.

hahahaha

If I had a dog, I'd take her places with me just for the sake of doing it. Dogs love car rides, unless the only rides you ever take them on are to the vet to get shots.

hahahaha

If I had a dog, I'd take her places with me just for the sake of doing it. Dogs love car rides, unless the only rides you ever take them on are to the vet to get shots.
when i was 10 i had a black lab puppy. we went to take him to the vet in our truck. he was riding on my lap the whole way and then stopped breathing. the fucker puked right on my lap. all sorts of gooey ass kibble. the smell was so rancid it made me sick and i puked on the dog and on myself. so there was puke all over the fucking truck and i was crying because i was covered in 3 pounds of vomit. true fucking story.

when i was 10 i had a black lab puppy. we went to take him to the vet in our truck. he was riding on my lap the whole way and then stopped breathing. the fucker puked right on my lap. all sorts of gooey ass kibble. the smell was so rancid it made me sick and i puked on the dog and on myself. so there was puke all over the fucking truck and i was crying because i was covered in 3 pounds of vomit. true fucking story.

nasty man.... rofl

One of my moms old cats got into her old prelude and died. The cat stayed in the car the whole weekend.

Smelled horrible.
But she sold it and now she has a 03 s2k.
So its all good.

I have 2 black labs that ride in my car all the time not once have they ever gotten mud in my car the worst thing that has ever happened was my pure bread drooled on the side of my car but hey nothing a rinse couldn't handle.

so the dog died then? or just stopped breathing to puke?

Lol, I had the stomach flu once and I was living with my g-ma at the time. She had a Chesapeake that ate anything. Anyway, so he was right next to me and I puked on his head. He fucking ate it. Off the top of his damn head. It looked like coco pebbles swimming in teriyaki sauce. Yum.

nasty shit right there. I used to have an alaskan husky I would take for walks he would stop and eat piles of horse shit. it was the wierdest thing ever.

so the dog died then? or just stopped breathing to puke?
just stopped breathing to puke. i was scared. then fucking yack was on my lap.
Lol, I had the stomach flu once and I was living with my g-ma at the time. She had a Chesapeake that ate anything. Anyway, so he was right next to me and I puked on his head. He fucking ate it. Off the top of his damn head. It looked like coco pebbles swimming in teriyaki sauce. Yum.
yep, thats gross.

nasty shit right there. I used to have an alaskan husky I would take for walks he would stop and eat piles of horse shit. it was the wierdest thing ever.
why would you let your dog eat shit, let alone PILES OF HORSE SHIT?

I didn't I let him stop one time I figured he was just smelling it then he started eating it and I yanked him off of so we could walk then he tried to stop at every pile after that.

Back