G35 VS. 05 S2K

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You'll also notice that the G35 guy didn't have to rev the piss out the car to make power.

Also, the G35 is much quieter and probably more comfortable at 140. :p

Originally posted by jeffie7@May 24 2005, 07:02 PM

IMO the S2000 sounds like total shit.

I dunno. I thought it sounded decent. That guy never missed a shift either.

Originally posted by TWISTEDIMAGE@May 25 2005, 03:26 AM
just my 2 cents, that s2k walked that g35 not just edged it the only time it (g35) hade a chance , was 10mph roll other then that

WALKED.
[post=503131]Quoted post[/post]​

You need to get out more :)

i liked the exhaust note too... i thought he was shifting pretty quickly as well..

the g35 had a stock exhaust, the Honda 2000 :)P) didn't :ph34r:

cool vid but I don't get why the g35 kept trying...it was obvious the s2k had the advantage after the first 3 races lol. cool nonetheless.

you really can't go wrong with either ride tho

Nice Video's, with pretty sick cars..thats the type of vid's i like to see some time to see what cars are faster stock 1st

Originally posted by Battle Pope@May 24 2005, 08:46 PM
You'll also notice that the G35 guy didn't have to rev the piss out the car to make power.

[post=503140]Quoted post[/post]​

DUH. with a 3.5L V6 it shouldn't have to. you seem like the kind of person who would defend the g35 even if the engine blew up and it caught fire. lol :p . i mean really, is there a need to state the obvious?

anyway, i liked the exhaust.

p.s.- apparently i don't know how to use the size thing... :huh:

Originally posted by hondarin+Jun 2 2005, 08:23 PM-->
Battle Pope
@May 24 2005, 08:46 PM

[post=503140]Quoted post[/post]​

DUH. with a 3.5L V6 it shouldn't have to. you seem like the kind of person who would defend the g35 even if the engine blew up and it caught fire. lol :p . i mean really, is there a need to state the obvious?

anyway, i liked the exhaust.

p.s.- apparently i don't know how to use the size thing... :huh:
[post=507114]Quoted post[/post]​

If I have to resort to stating the obvious in the presence of people who ignore it, then sure.

And yes I will defend the G35. Why? Because it's nicer than any Honda on the road, excluding possibly the NSX. The S2000 is the sportiest car (on a regular production cycle) that Honda offers to america, but I'd still take a G35 any day. It's more comfortable, it's more drivable, and IMO it looks 100% better than the S2000. Not saying the S2k is UGLY, just that I like the G35 more. I do dig the whole 2-seat FR small car thing.

Back