Game of Thrones

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

There's also some speculation that GRRM could make a movie after the books are done that replaces the last season- but I doubt it.
Yeah, I dont see how that could go down. We've had too long with the main players to have new people cast in those roles....unless they redid everything...which is a bit much given how well the first 4-5 seasons went.

There's also some speculation that GRRM could make a movie after the books are done that replaces the last season- but I doubt it.

Would that be with a new cast I assume? I mean, he's now saying that Winds of Winter will be out by 2020, which will mean he spent almost a decade on it. How long will A Dream of Spring take? If it's it another decade, then he'll be 85 and all of the cast will have long moved on/be too old.

Would that be with a new cast I assume? I mean, he's now saying that Winds of Winter will be out by 2020, which will mean he spent almost a decade on it. How long will A Dream of Spring take? If it's it another decade, then he'll be 85 and all of the cast will have long moved on/be too old.

I don't think they'll make movies based on the new books. Cast is too expensive. They'll be moved on to other projects. Some people will actually just die. The current shooting locations will become tourist attractions.

The best best is to do prequels with younger actors who are relatively cheap and unknown. Even the writers (there were more than just D&D) will be hard to bring back since they'll be on new shows.

I don't think they'll make movies based on the new books. Cast is too expensive. They'll be moved on to other projects. Some people will actually just die. The current shooting locations will become tourist attractions.

The best best is to do prequels with younger actors who are relatively cheap and unknown. Even the writers (there were more than just D&D) will be hard to bring back since they'll be on new shows.

Oh, yeah, I was just responding back to phunky.budda's comment. I don't think that that will happen either, but prequels and spin-offs are already in production. One of them is already casted and currently filming.

D&D have stated that they are officially done with GoT and will not be participating in the prequels. They're signed to deliver a new Star Wars trilogy.

Oh, yeah, I was just responding back to phunky.budda's comment. I don't think that that will happen either, but prequels and spin-offs are already in production. One of them is already casted and currently filming.

D&D have stated that they are officially done with GoT and will not be participating in the prequels. They're signed to deliver a new Star Wars trilogy.
They're gonna do two that everyone loves and then a third where they go into the future and hang out with donald trump eating cheetos and offer no explanation.

They're gonna do two that everyone loves and then a third where they go into the future and hang out with donald trump eating cheetos and offer no explanation.

As long as an old, withered Tyrion is there making jokes like, "sir, did you know that flamingos get their pink feathers from the shrimp they eat? That may be the reason that your skin has evolved into a color that I like to call, "the hue of Sunset Sea"."

tyrion-bran-1557926470.jpg

I've since read that there will NOT be a "West of Westeros" ish Arya spinoff. Sad. :(

Trump eating himself? OMG!
As long as an old, withered Tyrion is there making jokes like, "sir, did you know that flamingos get their pink feathers from the shrimp they eat? That may be the reason that your skin has evolved into a color that I like to call, "the hue of Sunset Sea".
I think Dinklage would totally be down for small parts and cameos like that!

Back