1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Game review Midnight club 2

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by Tenzodelsol, Apr 19, 2004.

1. Tenzodelsol

Tenzodelsol Member

I just recently picked up a copy of midnight club 2 for the ps2 and I have to say next to NFSU its the best street racing game I have played for a long time. the graphics are awesome and I was impressed that rather than all those other games it includes some really beefy car damage. certain cars are boosted and the FX are detailed down to the whistle of the turbine. game play gets more complicated as you progress in the game and so do the cars. Pedestrians and traffic are present and can be hit and then even for kicks and giggles n2o motorcycles drifting burnouts and all around kick ass options are available including two wheel driving
    this is a game truly engineered for the tuner/street racer in all of us and hopefully will keep us all out of those $420 speed racing tickets lol chill.

2. Think

Think Senior Member

It took me a while to get used to it, but i myself do like it. Its not the best game i've played, but it's something to play if you're bored.

3. civicious

civicious FüK-VTEC VIP

ummmm.....yeeeeeah.....

4. h22bubbleback

h22bubbleback Senior Member

and the Gaydar1000 says: "ALERT ALERT"

5. turboB20hatch

turboB20hatch Senior Member

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted