gaming theater vid

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That is awesome. I might do the cockpit one day, but its not going to pop out of the floor like that, lol.

:eek: for the first minute and 15 seconds or so i was really wondering wtf in this sort of vid would go beyond the average 'that's cool' reaction -- and then i saw the first glimpse of that striped upholstery and i knew. :wub:

when i first saw the floor panel rising up into that inverted L shape, i started thinking 'oh yeah, a place to bend your gf over or something' and was getting ready to roll my eyes - and then i saw the stripes.

first thing i said: SHUT THE F!CK UP! (and my parrot laughed).

a few seconds later i had an inapprOpriate reaction that we won't discuss, here.

:ph34r:

the only thing better than that gaming/cockpit system is actually having your own rex complete with sound system and the WipeOut XL soundtrack, and driving it like you stole it (which i did for a coupla hours last night, since all of the Tucson PD was busy with a shakedown in another part of town).

but it is pretty close. :D

ahhvtec - i owe you some rep!

when i first saw the floor panel rising up into that inverted L shape, i started thinking 'oh yeah, a place to bend your gf over or something' and was getting ready to roll my eyes
lmao! I thought the same thing. Except my first reaction wasn't to roll my eyes:ph34r:

:eek: for the first minute and 15 seconds or so i was really wondering wtf in this sort of vid would go beyond the average 'that's cool' reaction -- and then i saw the first glimpse of that striped upholstery and i knew. :wub:

when i first saw the floor panel rising up into that inverted L shape, i started thinking 'oh yeah, a place to bend your gf over or something' and was getting ready to roll my eyes - and then i saw the stripes.

first thing i said: SHUT THE F!CK UP! (and my parrot laughed).

a few seconds later i had an inapprOpriate reaction that we won't discuss, here.

:ph34r:

the only thing better than that gaming/cockpit system is actually having your own rex complete with sound system and the WipeOut XL soundtrack, and driving it like you stole it (which i did for a coupla hours last night, since all of the Tucson PD was busy with a shakedown in another part of town).

but it is pretty close. :D

ahhvtec - i owe you some rep!
ha i owe you some as well, thought you would like that :)

Back