1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NE Garage Clean Time. Mugen, NRG, JDM crap, lots more.

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by J Rod, Jun 20, 2008.

1. J Rod

J Rod New Member

Cleaning up around.. Just a few parts I have. Pictures available through email until I get my Digi back.

--Used Gator Stage 3, B series Axles. In Excellent condition, just a little dirty. Boots are in awesome condition - $300

--Pro-Fab Header, Ceramic Coated Silver. 4-2-1 Design, Very Good condition. VERY small ding on the bottom from lowered car. - $300

--New Venom fuel rail. Powdercoated candy purple, fitment is for B Series - $150

--Ported B Series TB. Will have exact specs on it soon, want to say its around a 70mm. - Offers?

--Integra Type R Intake Manifold. Ported to all hell, no joke. Gauging Interest, offers?

--HX Wheels with brand new Mickey Thompson ET Drag's. 20X6.5X14 is the size on the slick. Would be perfect for small builds lookin for traction. - $150

--Single Mugen RNR Wheel powdercoated flat black. Excellent Condition. Valve Stem Included - $200

--NRG Steering Wheel with Shorty Hub for EK and quick release - $200

--VIS Carbon front lip for 96-98 Civic. New Condition. - $200

--Icon Mainframe "Death From Above" helmet, size large. One small chip on the back, hardly noticeable. Other than that, barely worn. Size Large - $150obo.

--Scorpion EXO tribal helmet. Colors are red, black, and white. Was tried on but other than that, its new. $75

--Alpinestar GP Plus Jacket. Worn for a couple months. Size 40 (USA), 50 (EUR). Winter liner comes with it, but one pocket has a small rip. No stains, just a little bit dusty. Was well maintained with leather cleaner and softener by myself. $250.

--JVC CD Changer. Model#: CH-X1100 - $10

--10" Polk Sub with Box - $25

Jared
    supath0ed@gmail.com

2. J Rod

J Rod New Member

Its one wheel, more or less a spare for someone who has a cracked one... and there are a lot of those guys. Hell, I was one. I have access to 2 more if you want to buy 3 of them for $600 and find a 4th.. Wont find a deal like that ever again. 3 are in absolute mint condition, 4th has a crack.

3. philyphreak2127

philyphreak2127 Back in the Game

dude not to be an ass...cause you got some good shit but your supposed to post a certain amount of times before you post stuff for sale. but how much you looking to get for that throttle body? pm me.

4. J Rod

J Rod New Member

I lost my PW to my old account when I bought my new laptop. Sorry, been in the game long enough to be a reputable seller on quite a few sites, still paypal verified, and still have at least 80 vouches from Honda-Tech, plus a good combined 50 or so from other sites. I still haven't found the post count requirement rule on this site. I will look again.

Dropped you a PM.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2008
Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted