NE Garage Clean Time. Mugen, NRG, JDM crap, lots more.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

J Rod

Cleaning up around.. Just a few parts I have. Pictures available through email until I get my Digi back.

--Used Gator Stage 3, B series Axles. In Excellent condition, just a little dirty. Boots are in awesome condition - $300

--Pro-Fab Header, Ceramic Coated Silver. 4-2-1 Design, Very Good condition. VERY small ding on the bottom from lowered car. - $300

--New Venom fuel rail. Powdercoated candy purple, fitment is for B Series - $150

--Ported B Series TB. Will have exact specs on it soon, want to say its around a 70mm. - Offers?

--Integra Type R Intake Manifold. Ported to all hell, no joke. Gauging Interest, offers?

--HX Wheels with brand new Mickey Thompson ET Drag's. 20X6.5X14 is the size on the slick. Would be perfect for small builds lookin for traction. - $150

--Single Mugen RNR Wheel powdercoated flat black. Excellent Condition. Valve Stem Included - $200

--NRG Steering Wheel with Shorty Hub for EK and quick release - $200

--VIS Carbon front lip for 96-98 Civic. New Condition. - $200

--Icon Mainframe "Death From Above" helmet, size large. One small chip on the back, hardly noticeable. Other than that, barely worn. Size Large - $150obo.

--Scorpion EXO tribal helmet. Colors are red, black, and white. Was tried on but other than that, its new. $75

--Alpinestar GP Plus Jacket. Worn for a couple months. Size 40 (USA), 50 (EUR). Winter liner comes with it, but one pocket has a small rip. No stains, just a little bit dusty. Was well maintained with leather cleaner and softener by myself. $250.

--JVC CD Changer. Model#: CH-X1100 - $10

--10" Polk Sub with Box - $25

Jared
supath0ed@gmail.com

Its one wheel, more or less a spare for someone who has a cracked one... and there are a lot of those guys. Hell, I was one. I have access to 2 more if you want to buy 3 of them for $600 and find a 4th.. Wont find a deal like that ever again. 3 are in absolute mint condition, 4th has a crack.

dude not to be an ass...cause you got some good shit but your supposed to post a certain amount of times before you post stuff for sale. but how much you looking to get for that throttle body? pm me.

I lost my PW to my old account when I bought my new laptop. Sorry, been in the game long enough to be a reputable seller on quite a few sites, still paypal verified, and still have at least 80 vouches from Honda-Tech, plus a good combined 50 or so from other sites. I still haven't found the post count requirement rule on this site. I will look again.

Dropped you a PM.

Last edited:
Back